What did you and your MK2 do today?

Aug 6, 2009
cumbria
20130802_161130_zps30a610d6.jpg

Rang AKS tuning today put my name down on a set of these, just need to get a day off work so I can travel down and get them fit, hopefully mid September time, can't wait.

Aug 6, 2009
cumbria
I'm thinking now when I get the brakes fit I'll sort the handling out, H&R arb's and Salk or Walk then exhaust, stage 2 followed by stage 2+ mods and map.
It's turning out to cost more than I planned haha, when I bought the car there was only a stage 1 remap and lowering springs on the cards.

JonnyBCK

Nov 16, 2010
Quick question for you lot im selling my cupra springs and someone has asked if it fits other models im guessing hes got a lesser model anyone know also would these drop other models? I know most sportier cars are lowered 20mm or so

Pimped up vario

Cordy Cruizer
Nov 20, 2009
Belfast N Ireland
Rang AKS tuning today put my name down on a set of these, just need to get a day off work so I can travel down and get them fit, hopefully mid September time, can't wait.

Could do with a set of these for my 01 audi a6 1.8t as I cooked the brakes coming back down from the knockagh monument the other day, smoke coming off them at the T-junction. Was giving it some but not a full on staging per say.

Jul 14, 2012
redditch
Let me little brother wash my car for some money to go up town see his mates his only dropped sponge and scratched all my bonnet :mad:

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

AndyG_TSi

Nov 1, 2011
East Manchester
Last edited:
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.