eBay intercooler

Hawkins94

Jan 24, 2013
I looked at this and all the parts separately came to around £100 so could save a fair bit on a already bargain price!

Jun 17, 2011
Grimsby/Birmingham
Greg ritchie (member on teamboc on fb) has bought this and got it fitted. Just waiting on what the gains are from this. Would be interested in a group buy if people was up for it? But if getting the separate bits work out cheaper then might have to go with that

Last edited:

turboboy

Limp Mode Squad ™
Dec 9, 2003
hants
Greg ritchie (member on teamboc on fb) has bought this and got it fitted. Just waiting on what the gains are from this. Would be interested in a group buy if people was up for it? But if getting the separate bits work out cheaper then might have to go with that

Isn't he trying to fit this today weather dependant?

turboboy

Limp Mode Squad ™
Dec 9, 2003
hants
Well there will be gains, if it can be done for 100-120 quid its a worth while upgrade

Hawkins94

Jan 24, 2013
Iirc you need:

1x 550 x 180 x 65 intercooler

2x 90 degree 57mm hoses

4x hose clips 60-80mm (might be 50-70mm not 100%)

And a few self tapping screws or bolts to secure it in place :)

WJs

MeepMeep
Oct 26, 2006
Netherlands
Nice, so you remove the front bumper, anything else that you need to remove on the front? (besides the stock IC and pipes)

DEAN0

Old Git
Feb 1, 2006
Preston - UK
I dont know, 175pounds looks pretty damn cheap for a plug and play setup.

If you read the ad it says that you may need to alter some things to get it to fit. That is why it is cheap at the moment - you are doing the donkey work.

Once you have told them how to fit it - they will profit from the information.

yannterzi

You have to remove the front bumper, headlights, the crash bar.
Finally, the only problem is that the intercooler is behind the oil radiator, so you have to unscrew the black radiator support, This is the only difficult step because it is quite heavy

Finaly, I screwed this at the bottom of the radiators support.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members