opinion on these wheels please

dazzcupra

Jul 30, 2005
oxford
hi guys been looking at wheels 18"s fo my silver exeo, what do you think would look best

Riva%20AVS%20HS.jpg

8.5x20-riva-dtm-suv-hyper-silver-2363-p.jpg

riva-ttr-500x500.jpg

Last edited:

cliveseat

May 15, 2008
West Yorks
Those look like the TTRS alloys I mentioned in your previous thread. Very nice, you see them a lot on decent spec Audis now. Where did you find them?

Legohead

Feb 11, 2006
Hertfordshire
Wheels are always a tricky subject as they're very subjective.

I think the top ones don't have a strong enough spoke design and would suit a smaller car like a hatch. The middle ones would probably look superb in 19" but likely too small in 18's
As much as I like the 3rd choice, would they make it look like you're trying to give the car an Audi black edition look? Lovely wheels though

I wonder if you could get the BBS looking ones in different widths to go staggered with wider rears?

jakey boy

Jan 9, 2012
Wheels are always a tricky subject as they're very subjective.

I think the top ones don't have a strong enough spoke design and would suit a smaller car like a hatch. The middle ones would probably look superb in 19" but likely too small in 18's
As much as I like the 3rd choice, would they make it look like you're trying to give the car an Audi black edition look? Lovely wheels though

I wonder if you could get the BBS looking ones in different widths to go staggered with wider rears?

I totally agree with all of this.

but i've never seen anything I like enough to actually go for, still rocking the standard 18's.

I like anthracite rims on silver cars??? and whatever you go for, it look 100x better with some lows going on :)

Pimped up vario

Cordy Cruizer
Nov 20, 2009
Belfast N Ireland
What would something old school on it like borbet c or avez a series? That old look might complement the modern design of the car. Having said that avez a series are timeless classics.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members