What did you and your MK2 do today?

MOE16V

May 17, 2012
BIRMINGHAM
changed my alloys for a set of audi ttrs 18" alloys and really happy with the look of the car atm.

sits almost perfectly, will get some pics up soon

olitaylor07

Badger Badger
Jul 15, 2012
West Yorkshire
babuqa9u.jpg

Steady MPG for my 20 mile to work journey.

WeeG

Nov 5, 2008
Largs , Ayrshire
Having a good think about selling up. Thinking along the lines of BMW x5 3.0 twin tdi m-sport, BMW m5, Range Rover 4.2 tdi, touareg R50

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
Were you surprised?

In a way, yes! My previous leon was never that bad. It looks as though the clip at bottom centre had popped off so all water was dripping in. That coupled with the car sat outside for the last two weeks when it chucked it down, has caused quite some mould!

Jul 14, 2012
redditch
looking good that mate :D have you got an 'after' pic of the one you posted on the last page of the scratch on the bonnet to compare

I didnt come out 100% so used machine polisher on it

Before
zyqaqu7e.jpg

After

9e2uhyvy.jpg

Only just noticed after picture is bit closer then before
Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Jul 14, 2012
redditch
bloody great job there mate, wouldn't know there was a scratch there :clap:

Cheers mate kept layering g3 on it few times then few layers of ultra deep shine then I hand applied the hd wax 4 layers now I got do the rest tomorrow as only had time to do bonnet and is now too shiny compared to rest of car :(

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

olitaylor07

Badger Badger
Jul 15, 2012
West Yorkshire
Also forgot to say I got a new set of front wiper blades. Bosch ones from euro car parts for £26.10 :)

In on my second pair in 4 months and I think there poor. Passenger side always no matter if its raining heavily/lightly/only washer fluid it smears it. I have tried cleaning the blades and where they sit properly but still have problems. Drivers side is perfect.

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
In on my second pair in 4 months and I think there poor. Passenger side always no matter if its raining heavily/lightly/only washer fluid it smears it. I have tried cleaning the blades and where they sit properly but still have problems. Drivers side is perfect.

Hmm thats weird, everywhere I looked reckoned the Bosch ones were the best! I tried them with the screen wash and they were perfect, we'll see what happens in a few months!

richicupra

Jan 29, 2012
Hmm thats weird, everywhere I looked reckoned the Bosch ones were the best! I tried them with the screen wash and they were perfect, we'll see what happens in a few months!

+1 my Bosch ones have been great (so far...)