Grill / Grille types and choices

Apr 5, 2011
Somerset
Hey all I've been searching around for a linea honeycomb grille for some one now, and i have recently bought one on ebay that had a description for being for a 2006 to 2008 cupra or fr. once i received it, I found that it was obvious it was not going to fit on my standard bumper, I have got btcc k1 bumper hidden in the loft that i will be fitting to the car and I'm pretty sure the grille shape is the same as my original bumper so I'm assuming it will also not for to the k1 bumper, it looks to me that the grille I have been supplied with is for Facelift yet I have spoken to the seller and he stresses that it's not ????

So I'm wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction??

Part number is
1P0.853.654B

asygygu2.jpg

Bench1992

Jul 31, 2012
Burton on Trent (near Derby!)
Grill

Hi mate,

I think the grill you are after is called the Linea R grill for the pre-fl and the btcc kit if I'm not mistaken. I got mine from Dave at Seremotors (I'm sure you've heard of him on here, if not click on home and scroll down. I think he's under the dealers section.) I got mine for £75 delivered. Just be careful with the 2 clip things at the top of the grill, they break easily!

Ben

Jonbmx900

Jan 5, 2013
I did exactly the same thing I'm selling my one back on eBay now so I will also have to get a linear r grille to

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members