FR TFSI remaps?

FRT

I'm thinking about remapping my 2007 FR (a standard 197 horsies at the mo).

Anyone got any real life experiences of what power gains are possible - and drivability?

Who does a good map?

Marshall

Jul 7, 2008
Bonnie Scotland
When I had mine I had an angel tuning remap claiming 245bhp and ran it for about 1 year then got Revo stage 1.
What can I say Revo was a different animal and light years ahead of my angel tuning map.
Either Revo or APR is the way to go.

tonto

Apr 17, 2011
plymouth
my FR, with good fuel and a neuspeed was running 212hp and 200ftlb (we all know its dyno lottery though, but i had the before and after on the same rollers, so looking for gain figures were accurate)

after my revo stage one, i got 263hp and 300ftlb, so overall a VERY impressive gain.

i plan on going stage 2, once i know what i want to do with an exhaust. i dont want too much boom and drone, but naturally, with decat im going to get more noise so will be opting for a silencer in the mid and rear.

mine is an 07 FR, with at the time 23k on the clock. had it mapped almost a year now, and its been spot on every mile.

faisal1203

Mar 24, 2012
West Midlands
Had my Stage 1 at P-Torque.

Before figures were 207bhp and 207lbs torque.
After figures were 247bhp and 273lbs torque.

However, I think the car is prob running at about 255bhp now once the ECU adapted and using Shell V Power Nitro fuel.

Would definitely recommend the stage 1 on a TFSI FR. Makes a huge difference! Also recommend Will at P-Torque aswell. Excellent service

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise