eBay intercooler

Jun 17, 2011
Grimsby/Birmingham
H

With the guide I have all the pictures and most of the guide written up, 1 thing is stopping me posting it though. I don't want the guys selling them on eBay using my instructions and pictures with there kit ,I done some bits that I feel make this fit better and they will copy and get a profit for it, its going to happen isn't it. I might write them up and just send them to members that want to use them.

Understand what I mean?

aaf71538466d263d1fae7afdacf800d8.jpg

f194e49335052e4795e773f7337e7a0a.jpg

Yeah totally understand that...just gotta make sure, somehow, the guide doesnt leak out to the guys on ebay or one of them just makes up a username just to get your guide

Mar 13, 2010
You wouldnt need a bigger cooler anyway unless your running big power, il defo have the giude if you do one as agree with companys trying to rob it.

Big-Pete

Always on the Limit
Aug 8, 2010
You wouldnt need a bigger cooler anyway unless your running big power, il defo have the giude if you do one as agree with companys trying to rob it.

false. we have a sc and tc so any size will be good but bigger is better

Mar 13, 2010
false. we have a sc and tc so any size will be good but bigger is better

Not really, im not going into it but huge coolers have there draw backs, this has been proven with various states of tune, il agree to disagree.

DEAN0

Old Git
Feb 1, 2006
Preston - UK
Not really, im not going into it but huge coolers have there draw backs, this has been proven with various states of tune, il agree to disagree.

Agreed - HUGE intercoolers can increase lag significantly.

However - increasing cooler size moderately from the marginal cooler size that the manufacturers fit for cost purposes can only be good thing.

Aug 31, 2013
Washington Tyne&Wear
awesome lads!!

you have saved me 250 quid!!! was gonna get one from awesome!!

these look exactly the same.. crazy

ive had toyosports fmic for my jap cars and they are great.. but all there other stuff not so great lol like there manifolds etc lol...

Big-Pete

Always on the Limit
Aug 8, 2010
Agreed - HUGE intercoolers can increase lag significantly.

However - increasing cooler size moderately from the marginal cooler size that the manufacturers fit for cost purposes can only be good thing.

-_- i could go into a huge rant about this.

buy the biggest+most efficient cooler you can fit in the car and be done with it.

also

5W6w6.png

****in LOL.

whose car was that on? i wanna know. :blink:

Last edited:
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members