Arnold shark :(

j-mac

Well the wife's Leon was due 2nd service so off to Arnold shark it went !! Vw in crow road ( jordanhill ) to be precise !!!service was fine oil & filter what could go wrong !! then was told near side indicator had water ingression which would be covered under warranty so the car was rebooked in on the following Monday this was Friday lunchtime ( I stay in the western isles so time is precious ) so Monday morning arrives and I rock into garage 1st thing , girl on desk then asks what I'm in for my reply warranty work on seat Leon this is a vw garage sir we only do vw and then spend the rest of the day pi$$ing about to get it done at Alexandria parade incompetent staff springs to mind never again ar$eholes

Could be worse... I went in with my Wife's B6 Passat for it's first MOT and on collection it needed a new front bumper due to the hole they put it in it! They ended up replacing the lower section gratis, but I wasn't very happy with the work or how we were treated.

Give us a toot if you're on the Parade! You'll probably see my car parked there :D

Last edited:
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members