Snow foaming

Sep 3, 2009
Walsall, West Mids
Another Magifoam and AD lance / Nilfisk user here... best kit i have used to date.

Marks a sound guy at AD... i'm sure he would be up for offering the forum a discount.

big eck

Aug 11, 2005
Falkirk, Scotland
Magifoam with AB lance

5C7A4220-AED4-4547-B889-F364E9CDE6C3-309-0000003368C04A88.jpg

7F3D6079-D12D-4CDE-B3C5-DC2E791CDADA-309-0000003347BBEEE7.jpg

Feb 26, 2013
If your on detailing world there is a group buy for the Autobrite lance and it comes with 500ml of product I've just bought mine and it's far better than the non branded one I had seems to make thicker foam and stays on the car longer

jacobs53

nice, I have never been a fan of foaming but I might give it a go.

If your on detailing world there is a group buy for the Autobrite lance and it comes with 500ml of product I've just bought mine and it's far better than the non branded one I had seems to make thicker foam and stays on the car longer

Well all i can say is I use Meguiars Hyper Wash with mine as you only need about an inch of it added to hot water in the bottle. snow foam is great and last well over 10 minutes, the Non branded lance is brilliant and half the price of others.

Hyper wash mixture is 400:1 and lasts ages. It also does not destroy wax/polish like other branded snow foams.

dazjstuart

May 18, 2012
Aberdeen
Just recently aquired a snow foam lance. Got Auto Finnesse Avalanche on the reccomendation of my local place. Used it twice and I'm pretty impressed. It doesn't produce as thick a foam as some I have seen but the cleaning power is excellent. I have no doubt that in the winter I won't need to touch the car with a wash mit.

mcd90

Daz McD
Nov 27, 2011
Montrose, Scotland
Nearly new snow foam user here, just got my stuff and waiting for the weekend to arrive. Does the snow foam remove waxes/polish? Its the AB magifoam and superfoam i have. Also what do you guys do in the 20-30 mintues your leaving it to dwell. Not much else with the car i suppose..

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
Nearly new snow foam user here, just got my stuff and waiting for the weekend to arrive. Does the snow foam remove waxes/polish? Its the AB magifoam and superfoam i have. Also what do you guys do in the 20-30 mintues your leaving it to dwell. Not much else with the car i suppose..

All it's used for is to losen/soften the top level of dirt and grime you have on the car which makes it far less likely to be dragged across your paintwork when you come to the washing with the mitt stage.

I don't think leaving it for 30 minutes is really necessary, (although times will probably vary depending on the product) I tend to leave it for a good 5-10 minutes to let it soak in and lift the worst of the dirt and then crack on.