Mk4 R32 wide body kit fitted

Jakalus

Mar 25, 2013
Hampshire
someone seriously needs to get laid

Mate, this is a public forum about cars, if you need to get laid why not try some adult dating site?

Don't get your hopes up for instant laying though as I doubt any of the users would jump straight on top of you. It might take a bit of work rather than just stating you're only there for sex. You never know, you might meet somebody nice and have a bit of a spark, and after a couple of dates, maybe going for a coffee once or twice, a meal or two, meeting the immediate family and realising you're similarities and the pleasure of each others company, that you could fall in love.

I wish you the best of luck in your adventure, but remember it's not all about intercourse.

Don't give up mate, I, and I'm sure many others, hope it all works out for you.

If you need some friendly advice don't hesitate to contact me by PM.

JordanMk3

WackyColouredWheelsFTW
Jan 18, 2010
Little Hulton, Manchester
Mate, this is a public forum about cars, if you need to get laid why not try some adult dating site?

Don't get your hopes up for instant laying though as I doubt any of the users would jump straight on top of you. It might take a bit of work rather than just stating you're only there for sex. You never know, you might meet somebody nice and have a bit of a spark, and after a couple of dates, maybe going for a coffee once or twice, a meal or two, meeting the immediate family and realising you're similarities and the pleasure of each others company, that you could fall in love.

I wish you the best of luck in your adventure, but remember it's not all about intercourse.

Hahahahahaa!! Lad!!

mjstokes85

Diesel Power
Nov 14, 2005
Long Eaton

:lol:

Dozer360

mk1 Seat Leon 20v T
Jun 1, 2010
southampton
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

This is amazing. Mega fap material. Literally semen everywhere. Great work :thumbup:

As much as i value your obvious experience & misfortune with dating sites and love i was merely commenting on your over zealous comment of a sexual nature about an automobile.

Don't get me wrong, i like cars as much as the next guy but you seem sexually frustrated. over sexually frustrated even, to the extent of wanting to ruin all the hard work, time and effort that has gone into detailing an amazing looking car by covering it in your semen.

And 'Mate' if you need someone to talk to im sure there are groups out there for people like you but please keep normal car enthusiast like myself and most others on this site out of your little fantasies and keep your semen to yourself.

:harhar:

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
So DMPD was aweosome such a good show well planned and organised

Some pictures from the weekend
The ferry over there
4ed49f09dfb0e03b5e6e32b111ded557.jpg

The pre meet the night before
2debe53049caeb90e5ea9a022eab284e.jpg

The meet what an epic location
4c516a4c2a3c07cabf25862641397a8f.jpg

efdee180b239faf927ebdbe3fa6879b6.jpg

719d8e678ff3debf3bb55aebe38c7f61.jpg

a7a5fa9faa707b4c4d611e52313930db.jpg

6c29f574a999f289beb36b68314ab91c.jpg

Me and the mrs
32627d2de2cf0841e8da3af4f5d6d487.jpg

87a6f1dc43016b66556952e5f873dcc3.jpg

bb18dcd084fe6d2e6a422cdc3c522df6.jpg

81080842c9572c4f7ba48ce720c042e2.jpg

The way home
07a4af3d9b7f6fd3db6c77e1a0c90a69.jpg

851e9f9fad2dfd6fba0de295713dfe85.jpg

595c75cdd83dc9a6af43afc9f9174dca.jpg

Jakalus

Mar 25, 2013
Hampshire
As much as i value your obvious experience & misfortune with dating sites and love i was merely commenting on your over zealous comment of a sexual nature about an automobile as you're going about it in the incorrect manner.

Don't get me wrong, i like cars as much as the next guy and would stick parts of myself inside my own car and others, so I understand the attraction. In fact this one time I even got caught by my friend Steve but he joined in, it was incredible until one day I lost him, he got stuck and had to have 'it' removed and couldn't handle life without it, so he moved to France. I've never had a friend like it since, perhaps you could be the new Steve? You seem sexually frustrated too, over sexually frustrated even, to the extent of wanting to ruin all the hard work, time and effort that has gone into detailing an amazing looking car by covering it in your semen rather than just blowing your load up the exhaust.

And 'Mate' if you need someone to talk to, just let me know, I'm sure there are groups out there for people like us. Hopefully there are other car enthusiasts that want to get involved?

:harhar:

Life's clearly been difficult for you at times but you've got to let the memories of Steve go. I think you've jumped the gun in our acquaintanceship, asking me to partake in your sexual acts of a vehicular nature is plain wrong.

As far as my initial semen remark goes it was merely a jovial statement exclaiming the fantastic work carried out on the car for which (believe it or not) this thread is for, I will be the adult here and simply leave it at that :yes:

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
them picture look well good hte paint work looks bloody gleaming considering the travelling the car had done.
weirdly i like the look of that bmw you went with too which takes a lot for me to say being someone who normally hates bmws.

The bm is nice its just been wrapped white its my mates mrs car

The full face bra and scene tape kept most of the car mint so it didn't really need washing :)

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
Fitted my new Gt100 tips yesterday also washed and waxed the car
Old v new
a1f2cd03066115606b20bd925b270aad.jpg

7925c3e3bcca09b3b480d7035f1a7470.jpg

Also my front wings are cracked to bits so I'm ordering 2.5" carbon bolt on arch extensions all round :)

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Looks like a good show mate, car looks awesome :)

Love that blue, it's come up so well for the detail.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.