Dale's Bocanegra .. Car now for Sale + New shots . Updated 31/01/14

Aug 3, 2011
I personally wouldn't use a car cover,it could cause "chaffing" marks on your paint work when the wind blows and it ruffles at the same places. Looks cool though.

Jay

kenny_fr

Sep 19, 2007
Glasgow
Would depend on what its been lined with on the inside. Looks pretty well fitted I would only worry about scratching when trying to get it on and off. I had one for my mk4 and they are pretty handy for keeping the car clean if your not going to be using it often.

Dale-T

LOVING MY BOCANEGRA :)
Oct 31, 2011
Upminster, Essex
I personally wouldn't use a car cover,it could cause "chaffing" marks on your paint work when the wind blows and it ruffles at the same places. Looks cool though.

Jay

Its quiet a tight fitting cover plus the material is of a good quality so shouldn't be as bad compared to an average plastic cover

Last edited:

JonLord

Looking good mate, where you at TFS by any chance regonise the number plate but not sure where from

Dale-T

Oct 31, 2011
Upminster, Essex
Amp Upgrade

One of the lastest upgardes to my car

Recently my Vibe fli Amp gave up on me, so it was time to get a new one and while i was at it might aswell get a decent upgrade

Seeing at my front speakers/tweeters & sub are Hertz i went down the Hertz Amp route

The amp i went for is a HERTZ HCP 5D which is a 5 channel Amp with remote sub

Gotta admit is sounds amazing and is a vast improvement on the pervious Amp

If i had to compare it with Manufacture sound systems its more or less on par with a Bose sound system in an S3 :p

So here's the pictures :D

DSC00718_zps58fd090f.jpg

DSC00719_zps6c7a7e11.jpg

DSC00720_zps219aab93.jpg

DSC00721_zps50f70c3c.jpg

AndyJ25

Thats one tidy looking boca mate ! How did u go about glossing the back end diffuser not long got a boca myself

AndyJ25

If you dont mind me asking btw

Last edited by a moderator:

Dale-T

Oct 31, 2011
Upminster, Essex
Hey guys
About time this thread was updated

Not a huge amount has changed except from finally getting around to buying a Milltek cat back exhaust for the car + removing the centre silencer for that little bit of extra sound but still keeping it subtle!

So here's some pics of a recent photoshoot and a quick video of the exhuast in action!

Video of sound system
http://youtu.be/twhdnXHTveI

Video of exhaust
http://youtu.be/ev8nVN3NzfQ