Jenk's mk4 Ibiza Soot machine! (Time to bid farewell)

Feb 20, 2005
Telford ay it...
All things come to an end, I have had this thing for a while! The Mondeo should do me for a while......it's my old mans so I'm getting it at a reasonable price :)

Just ordered a new upper middle grill (something hit it on the motorway and smashed it good) and some tarty black tuner bolts to go with the freshly painted black wheels.

Problem is now, I have no idea what to price it at :confused:

Feb 20, 2005
Telford ay it...
Oh and to clear up my future car plans if anyone is interested, I'm going for a daily and a toy of some sort. Currently swaying the way of a Caterham supersport, hopefully my mind doesn't wander again and my finances go to plan over this winter :)

make sure you put up a new rr thread for the caterham.
what happened to the mk2 i thought you got that back again and was going to use it on track if my memory serves me right the last i heard about that you were having brake troubles or something with it i might be just imagining that bit.

Feb 20, 2005
Telford ay it...
Yeah I was having trouble with the ABS and the emissions. I've basically given up on it now, its sitting in my garage in bits. It will be going one way or another in the next few months. Shame really but its not going to give me what I want. I want something I can jump into and enjoy a little drive as well as the track work. A Caterham would give me that in spades. There's a few cars on the list but the Caterham is winning at the moment, it's raw, holds its value and I won't have to drive like a loon to enjoy it.......just need to try one for size.

Feb 20, 2005
Telford ay it...
Yeah, it went for a keen price in the end. A lot of car for the money. Nice lad who bought it, knows his stuff and has some bigs plans for it.

Need to get my new motor sorted now.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members