Mikey-D's K1

DaveJL

May 8, 2012
Belfast
Looks well mate. Was the engine cover hard to chop? Will need to do the same when I get the Revo intake in.

Mikey-D

Sep 12, 2012
Kilwinning, Ayrshire
Cheers man. Nah I used a saw, cuts pretty easily. I'll need to tidy it up though before paint. Wasn't paying £250 odds for a CF one without giving this a go first. No idea on what colour to paint if though?....

Mikey-D

Sep 12, 2012
Kilwinning, Ayrshire
Fitted my 911 oil and coolant caps today. Fitted my modified engine cover also, still needs a good tidy though!

null_zps86c549a0.jpg

Mikey-D

Sep 12, 2012
Kilwinning, Ayrshire
So, wee close up of the caps

null_zps181e75d2.jpg

null_zpsf46961d8.jpg

Then I fitted the forge Intake to DV hose and wrapped my Neuspeed P-Flo intake pipe with the magma wrap

null_zps0d996838.jpg

null_zps6d04db0c.jpg

null_zpsadcbee3a.jpg

null_zps2772386b.jpg

null_zps8bcfe4e2.jpg

Next ill get a battery cover change to the plastic one and paint engine cover. Getting there

Comments welcome

N700JJS

Looks good mate!
i bought the R8 cap, but after seeing your Porka ones, i think i like them better lol

10man

Revo'd cupra k1
Sep 11, 2009
long eaton, notts
Good read mate, looking forward to seeing this develop, ordered my triple r splitter on Tuesday, fingers crossed it'll be here early next week!!

Mikey-D

Sep 12, 2012
Kilwinning, Ayrshire
Good read mate, looking forward to seeing this develop, ordered my triple r splitter on Tuesday, fingers crossed it'll be here early next week!!

Thanks man, can't wait to get some software, but think ill get everything else done first. I want a triple R splitter, get some pics up once you've got it mate :lol:

N700JJS

Cheers matey! Yeah the R8 one is nice, but I think the porka ones are a good bit cheaper?

yeah, theyre pricey for what they are eh!
i got the coolant one second hand off ebay for around £30, wasnt paying £90 which was what other companies were going to charge.

:) looking forward to this cars progress :D

Mikey-D

Sep 12, 2012
Kilwinning, Ayrshire
yeah, theyre pricey for what they are eh!
i got the coolant one second hand off ebay for around £30, wasnt paying £90 which was what other companies were going to charge.

:) looking forward to this cars progress :D

Aye bud £90 is crazy!! Cheers, up next is a service and MOT and sine tires.

N700JJS

The seats in the Cupras are awesome!
so much better looking than the FRs lol..

Car looks very clean and look forward to the progress :D

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.