Supra single turbo

Apr 13, 2011
hull
Wow what a car I love it some very good and hard work has gone into this beast can not wait too see what this is running

yellonvi-R

Sep 8, 2011
birmingham
Big time lol

Going to Thor racing as they are local

I did yer It has a greddy emanage ultimate but its a piggyback so runs along side the factory ecu

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 4
Sweet can't wait for the results. I will try one, one day but not yet not just yet ;) awaits 400bhp results from this. Your going to get the shock of your life after driving it in NA form and when it's mapped. Wish I was there to see your face :funk:

Apr 15, 2009
Midlands
It will be even more shocking going from the 90bhp 307 hdi ive driven for the last 2 months lol

Thanks for comments ill update as and when i know :)

GMan_88

Sep 19, 2012
Reading
What an awesome machine you've bought. My mate has a twin tubba automatic supra, I believe is running around 400bhp. It's good for 180+mph and as far as I know he hasn't come across anything that can out pace it in straight line.! Good luck with her mate and be sure to get some vids up of her :)

Apr 15, 2009
Midlands
What an awesome machine you've bought. My mate has a twin tubba automatic supra, I believe is running around 400bhp. It's good for 180+mph and as far as I know he hasn't come across anything that can out pace it in straight line.! Good luck with her mate and be sure to get some vids up of her :)

Cheers mate will get some gopro vids when the car is back :):)

The TT supras in auto are meant to be awesome so many people on the supra forum have slated the autos until they drove one and it changed there mind.

The standard turbos at BPU level 400bhp ish are talked about as the best setup aswell so sound like your mate has a good one!

yellonvi-R

Sep 8, 2011
birmingham
Well if the 300zx tt auto i had 440bhp is anything to go by them it will be epic even in auto. No messing with a clutch on pull off lol. Its the power slides and correcting the back end thats abit harder with an auto.

Apr 15, 2009
Midlands
Fingers crossed the car should be good to collect tomorrow :)

Few little niggles sorted the biggest being a couple of wires i done wrong on the greddy ecu (blame the diagram as we triple checked it all matched up!)

Throttle position and map sensor wires were wrong so the ecu thought the throttle was 100% open hence the pound notes plooming from the exhaust lol

Eager beaver now

Apr 15, 2009
Midlands
Cars all back in my hands now and its ****in awesome!

Got 3 settings on the boost controller one being wastegate pressure and then 10psi and 14psi

High power setting is 427 at the wheels which he worked out around 500 at the flywheel so im a happy chappy :):)

Apr 15, 2009
Midlands
Na its an aem tru boost

Yer me too lol, ive got what i requested setting A is to prolong the life of my box which is around 420 ish so ill probably use this most of the time unless i feel brave lol

Setting B was to see how much it could do with current fueling so 500 is all it has to give for now

Apr 15, 2009
Midlands
It does sound crazy on boost lol

Ill update this thread with all the business soon although those going to dynodaze on 15th will see it on the rollers :)

Sep 15, 2012
Aberdeen
It does sound crazy on boost lol

Ill update this thread with all the business soon although those going to dynodaze on 15th will see it on the rollers :)

Im jealous haha. I want to see and hear this thing!!

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members