wishbones

xedan

Oct 3, 2010
essex
ive removed the wish bones of my ibiza as going to fit polly bushes but the wish bones seem to be both the same side as the bushes only seem to fit the wish bones the same way so looks like ive got 2 left or 2 right has anyone got pics of there wish bones so no if mine are the rite ones

CatB1

Nov 19, 2003
Manchester
www.freeserve.com
Hmm - not on my car they aren't - which is the same suspension as on your car ...

:confused:

Ha, not surprised for the confusion. On the GSF website if you do a search for 'front track control arm' it shows 'front LH', under the specification it indicates LH & RH for the same part No 422VG0090. I think it comes with track rod & X1 bush fitted. I bought X2 wishbones (GSF blank part No) that were blank ie no bush or track rod end. When they come blank they are symmetrical, Lh is the same as Rh (GSF blank Pt No on previous post).
Phone GSF for confirmation.

Hope this helps

Pete

Last edited:

mankyboy

Ha, not surprised for the confusion. On the GSF website if you do a search for 'front track control arm' it shows 'front LH', under the specification it indicates LH & RH for the same part No 422VG0090. I think it comes with track rod & X1 bush fitted. I bought X2 wishbones (GSF blank part No) that were blank ie no bush or track rod end. When they come blank they are symmetrical, Lh is the same as Rh (GSF blank Pt No on previous post).
Phone GSF for confirmation.

Hope this helps

Pete

Ah ha :)

I was quoting the wishbones c/w ball joints - which ARE sided - you were quoting them without - which AREN'T ....

LOL

:clap:

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise