Supra single turbo

Apr 15, 2009
Midlands
Few pics of how the car stands today, now have facelift rear lights which look alot tidier in my opinion

Engine bay pics, currently have heat wrapped the intercooler pipe as this literally gets red hot, some 1000 degree heat tape on the silicone coupler and i also have a turbo blanket for the exhaust housing to fit in the next few days so all this should help alot

Also took a vid of a little 2nd gear blip, the back end gets quite loose in 2nd so next mods will be some better rubber and some suspension changes i think, oh and brakes :)

shnazzle

Glass-Half-Full Member
Sep 9, 2011
Northumberland
Open it in browser. It's worth the effort :)

If I had a Supra (which I've always wanted) I'd just have my wife drive it up and down the street while I sit by the side with a drivel bucket

Apr 15, 2009
Midlands
Never really added vids from photobucket so werent sure what link to add, as long as it works thats the main thing

Cant beat the sound of a single turbo 2jz thats for sure!

Apr 15, 2009
Midlands
Very nice Supra you have there young man, nice move from the ibiza, SCREAAAAAMER pipe is the one, sounds the Dogs dangley bits

Cheers mate its definately a step up from the ibiza in its current form!

You at DynoDaze sunday?

Can't wait to see it Sunday me!

Which car you taking?

Mines at Thor on Friday for some tweeks, then MOT saturday morning and all should be good for the rollers sunday!

Apr 15, 2009
Midlands
Long time no update

Fitted a titanium turbo blanket

Amazing after a spirited drive i can put my hand and the hotside of the turbo lol

"hello to much lower intake temps" :)

Also 75% finished on fitting the new front then its off to the bodyshop for painting

Bonnet is out of line in pic as its not closed, bumper is now sitting perfect (unlike in this pic) and a few more tweeks tomorrow and its ready

Small vid here which shows the noises my stage 3 clutch makes on pull off lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMvaYyX4y_4

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.