Meets in Birmingham?

MOE16V

May 17, 2012
BIRMINGHAM
hi mate I posted a similar thread too but got no luck, doesnt seem like anyones up for a meet.

you going to trax tomorrow?

M18nye

Aug 19, 2012
Birmingham
No I completely forgot it was on tbh. Was thinking about maybe driving down and gettin tickets on the gate not 100% sure yet tho

MOE16V

May 17, 2012
BIRMINGHAM
im working tonight finish at 8am but still might pop down really fancy getting some track time.

Should be down for the rr day too is there a thread/link to rr day or have i just missed it

M18nye

Aug 19, 2012
Birmingham
We need some more car park meets in and around Birmingham whilst its still warm on the nights and dry!! Saw a post for a meet at m6 J9 earlier, guessing that would have been a really good meet if it was dry!!

CraigFrTsi

"Dude I almost had you"
May 23, 2013
Stapleford, Notts
Yeah I went to that one at the end of June I think it was, but took me an hour to get there and there were 2 cars there a mk4 ibiza and i think mk4 golf everyone else had already left lol, as it bloody pissed it down

MOE16V

May 17, 2012
BIRMINGHAM
im defo down for a local meet.

i mentioned on another post that we should hold regular meets, keep things tight and organised.

one of my mates is on the dc2 integra forum and the other with an st and they have meets very regular

we should try and do the same

Last edited:

M18nye

Aug 19, 2012
Birmingham
Its just getting it organised. I was meant to come along to a couple of the meets thats been organised on here but every time ive been on call for work and been called out to breakdowns litterly as im walking out the door to get in my car and come up :/

M18nye

Aug 19, 2012
Birmingham
To me j9 of the m6 is a good central location to meet. Nice big car parks, somewhere to grab food from and not a place cars regularly meet up so we won't get the usual hassle from the police!!

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise