decided to sell up

May 31, 2011
Essex
today sat down and decided to sell the leon to free up some cash as have option to buy my flat now and get much better deal than if i was to middle next year as originally planned.

decided i am going to sell it and buy a cheaper car which looks like it will be a mk1 tt 225 quattro dont know why they just keep jumping out at me and put the rest into the deposit pot.

am i better off keeping the intake and milltek cat back on it or better on keeping them on as will be a private sale as trade in always crap so will make it stand out more than the standard ones.

also where would people say is good place to put it, currently on gumtree and page called swapz not put it on here yet just wondering where else to put it apart from ebay.

thanks
reece

B5NGV

Aug 29, 2013
I could be interested in your Milltek and intake. Pm me with details and price if you like.

bondbill2k2

Aug 21, 2013
Wolverhampton
eBay classified is just a 1 off listing fee about £15 for 30days, avoid autotrader its 3x more to list and you get nothing but spam, gumtree can be a pain but its free and pistonheads can strike lucky.

Last edited:
May 31, 2011
Essex
did one on ebay for £10 could only do 10 days for some reason, may try pistonheads think have to pay for them aswell now used to be free

Rosskie

Apr 20, 2013
I tried piston heads and ebay for a car I sold recently, but got no interest. Then decided to try expensive autotrader and it got loads of interest and sold very quickly.

Loved my mk1 TT, expect i'll swap the leon for another one at some point. tt-forum is an excellent resource btw.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.