R tech map this Friday!

Saunders88

Jul 28, 2013
Finally getting my car mapped this Friday, just wondered who's been and what will happen when I'm there, read some story's of people being told they can't map there car cause of a few issues so I'll be bringing a spare maf etc

Really looking forward to the drive home (if all goes to plan)

andy.morgan

May 8, 2009
Dudley Port
Nikki is really good, Usually a smoke test first to make sure there are no leaks etc... then a before dyno run...... mapped then a after run with printout..... if its your first time it does feel like your car is going to die the noise is immense!!!!!

Saunders88

Jul 28, 2013
Just abit of a worrier really lol, spent the last few weeks doing bits and Pieces to make sure I don't get all the way up there and come home disappointed, I'm having a stage 2 custom map, how much fuel do I need to make sure I have in the car? I'm driving up from kent so should have plenty in there at the time of mapping, feel like an excited child :)

Saunders88

Jul 28, 2013
Fmic, apr r1 dv, r tech custom heat shield with cold air feed and pipercross filter, turbo back exhaust, n249 bypass, bigger tip oil catch can, and no sai pump

BigJase88

Jase
Apr 20, 2008
Well just shows they are a good company that wont map a bad car unlike 99% of the other companies out there

Saunders88

Jul 28, 2013
Well just shows they are a good company that wont map a bad car unlike 99% of the other companies out there

Very true, I'd much rather be told the truth then a company just take my money, been reading a lot of reviews and already know I'll be in the best hands

Saunders88

Jul 28, 2013
It's good to see people actually making sure their cars are in tip top condition to the best of their knowledge before getting it mapped.

You'll be in good hands :)

I've tried my best :D, just want to make sure I'm not wasting mine (and there time)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.