spacers

minnnt

Aug 3, 2013
Hi all, what spacers are people fitting? What size would bring the standard wheels out more inline with the car? And will I need new longer bolts?

Thanks.

jakewhitehead

Bump on this as id like to know also, does anyone have a link to a set of 20mm hubcentric bolt on ones?

CraigFrTsi

"Dude I almost had you"
May 23, 2013
Stapleford, Notts
I have 5mm front and 15mm rear with longer bolts the fronts are standard bolts, couldn't tell you though if they are hub centric or not though

minnnt

Aug 3, 2013
I have no drop atm, but buying some springs next week and was wanting to order the spacers too so it completed the look straight away. I have the facelift fr wheels on my Toca. I'd like them to be level with the arch as much as possible really.

The fr wheels don't stick out like the cupra wheels so would 20 on the rear and 15 on the front be ok? Would I need new bolts for both sets then?

Thanks. :)

CraigFrTsi

"Dude I almost had you"
May 23, 2013
Stapleford, Notts
This is my fr with the 15mm spacers at the back without lowering.......yet!!! Lol

image_zpsa96ad5c6.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

As for bolts minnnt I think you'd be looking at about 10-11mm max on standard bolts, so yes you will need them as I have extended ones on my 15mm spacers

minnnt

Aug 3, 2013
Cheers Craigy. :D

Going to be original and measure the distance from the front of the wheel to the arch tomorrow. :lol:

wes-1993

im running 20mm on the back with 40mm springs and it makes for a nice stance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

wes-1993

Any pics wes? What springs are you using? Any spacers on the front?

ill upload pics later mate im out for lunch atm. a bus hit me on thursday so wen u see pics just ignore the damage haha. h&r 40mm springs mate! and 10mm are on order for the front mate not here yet! got an intercooler to fit aswell i need to get my finger out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

minnnt

Aug 3, 2013
Cheers mate. The thing I don't get is how come the arch gap is about 90mm but then when they're lowered it's almost gone. :lol:

It does indeed look good! Reckon I can get away with 20mm's then as my wheels don't stick out as much as the Cupra wheels.

Seat Ibiza by David Raynham, on Flickr

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.