What did you and your MK2 do today?

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
Pulled up outside HIDs direct and just as I did I got a bulb error light! Rear number plate bulb had gone. Got two new sidelight bulbs and put them in my number plate lights so all sorted.
Also got a set of 6000K D1S bulbs.

Benzy

Jan 30, 2010
Pulled up outside HIDs direct and just as I did I got a bulb error light! Rear number plate bulb had gone. Got two new sidelight bulbs and put them in my number plate lights so all sorted.
Also got a set of 6000K D1S bulbs.

Have I miss understood that or have you fitted sidelight bulbs in your numberplate light housings?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
Have I miss understood that or have you fitted sidelight bulbs in your numberplate light housings?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

I knew someone would pick up on that haha. I've scotchlocked sidelight bulbs inside my bumper so that the LED number plate bulbs didn't error. One of the scotchlocked bulbs went out so I got an error :)

Bdringhill

Noob
Mar 29, 2013
Last couple of layers of clear before giving then 12h to dry.

Not the best job in the world but I did it myself and my chrome war is nearly finished :)

Bdringhill

Noob
Mar 29, 2013
u2a9u5yp.jpg

Rob_Talisman

MKII CR FR 170 FL Stage 2
Sep 2, 2013
North East
Well not to shabby.

From chrome and grey

uzarazyd.jpg

zytavymu.jpg

To satin black.

eze4ygyp.jpg

epapyby6.jpg

9asehy8y.jpg

Not 100% bang on but got spare mirror covers coming to take my time with.

However. The grill surround. I now think that would look good in the FR red.

What you think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

May 31, 2011
Essex
well didnt happen today happend last week just not had time to get on here.

said bye bye to the leon fr and replaced it with a mk1 tt 1.8t 225 quattro roadster + £1500 my way will miss the leon as loved the car and had big plans for it just needed to free up some cash quick and that was best way to do it.

but not all bad as plans will just move onto the tt so will make that nice and fast :) just need shot of leon bits now to buy tt bits :)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.