You pay for what you get...

Stiglet

Feb 12, 2010
Surrey
Had my 2nd set of heko wind deflectors delivered and hoped they were better quality . Nope still scratched and marks in the Perspex !!! Grrr ok so the quality is poor but thought I'd give them a go . Fitted them ok until I tried to put the window up!! Got 1/3 up and it hit behind the mirror. I lifted it out but it was now resting on my paintwork ? Window at least went up but came down again lol. I know the rubber needs to adjust but the fit behind the mirror is shocking so in the bin they went!!! Learnt my lesson, sometimes you pay for what you get, cheap rubbish from Poland . Beware..

Decided not to buy anymore :-(

zomby

May 8, 2011
Scotland
Never had any problems with mine. Although I did have to put the drivers window up and down a few times before they settled into place. Maybe just need to persevere a bit more...

I can't remember off hand, but do they come with the thin film covering them for protection that you can peel off?

I know in the past I've bought perspex stuff that I thought was scratched to hell, then I realised it was just the thin protective film that was scratched.

Stiglet

Feb 12, 2010
Surrey
No film just in plastic bags, which don't help with scratches . As for fitting I tried always , but behind the mirror the bit was just sticking out. To be honest they just looked cheap.oh well live and learn.

mx0range

no problems with mine either :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

Stiglet

Feb 12, 2010
Surrey
Weird ? Quality aside I really couldn't get them to fit behind the mirror. The bend went right over the window channel, so the window just hit it made a horrible screeching noise and went back down. I really didn't like it so rather than damage anything I binned them. Car looks no worse without them.

Stiglet

Feb 12, 2010
Surrey
Maybe my second set weren't the right ones ? Tried the deformed 1st set and went on ok but 2nd set wouldn't sit right? Had sooo much hassle with the dam things on eBay I can't be bothered to ask for a 3rd set. Was just a bad idea lol .. Saving for new wheels instead. At least they will look good .

Toby Davis

Toby Davis
Oct 12, 2009
Kidderminster West Midlands
Mine used to catch on the windows all the time, but now I have no problems. Swear the problems I did have though caused the one touch to stop working on the passenger side window.

Tried everything to get it working again :(

Apr 6, 2010
I also had trouble with my window catching them near the side mirror so just kinda bent the deflector and now it's sitting right..

Stiglet

Feb 12, 2010
Surrey
I pushed them out and it looked really naff. It was hanging over the edge of the rubber strip. Really looked like a cheap add on so took it off. I did think about getting German ones but its more money for not much.

R1ch85

1/4mile - 13.935 @ 100.54
Nov 9, 2006
Bristol
My Heko's fit fine, no issues. Didn't use any clips or anything. When I first fitted them, getting the window all the way to the top was inconsistent, but after I just drove around with the windows shut for a few days they stuck in place and have had no problems ever since.

Stiglet

Feb 12, 2010
Surrey
Mine were poor quality and certainly didn't fit well so I'm happy without . Would rather have new wheels ;-)

Stiglet

Feb 12, 2010
Surrey
Was looking at a multi spoke maybe gloss black or gun metal . Don't want silver anymore . Seen nice calibre ones.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.