Newbie saying hello!

YOLO

Morning,

Just introducing myself, newbie to SeatCupra.net

Okay, will be picking up my Exeo ST in a couple of weeks! Any issues I should check? I don't think there will be much as its only done a couple of thousand miles.

Have had a couple of Seat's over the years, MK1 Leon Cupra R, MK2 TDI Sport, and now an Exeo ST! Have always been a VAG fan....this being my 10th VAG group car!!

From a quick scan on here you all seem a friendly bunch and have given me some ideas for mods and tuning so will be a frequent visitor!

Cheers,

YOLO

damo74

Feb 16, 2013
Welcome aboard :)

Personally, no issues with mine - Love it to bits, and don't really know of any major issues

Don't forget to post some photos when you get it!

Legohead

Feb 11, 2006
Hertfordshire
There genuinely doesn't seem to be any major issues. Most people report a few niggles. Rear legroom is crap. The satnav postcode entry isn't 7 digit so a pain to use, and the ipod control really isn't great.

That's pretty minor stuff to me, but about all I can fault on the car!

Not convinced you'll find a huge amount in the way of mods. By the sounds of it, you'll already have the nicer honeycomb front grill.

asonda

Nov 5, 2013
Hi Yolo! I'm new here too and also picking my Exeo Sport Tech ST 170 up a week on Saturday! Really Excited.

I guess yours is a facelift too with the miles it has on it, so the back has extra legroom over the pre facelift.

If it has Xenons, have a look on the shiny mirrored surface below the Xenon light and see if there is any damage/bubbling cause by the heat, you've probably seen the thread about it.

I'm going to check mine when I go in to do the finance paperwork this saturday and have a good look around it, as at the moment if it's all a piece of poo which it shouldn't be, I'd lose £250 if I pull out, but rather that than 14k worth of hassle and trouble.

Last edited:
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise