BOV Spacer installation on Bocanegra

BocanegraBradz

I'm looking into purchasing the BOV Spacer for my car and wanted any tips and help on the installation! Also what are people's thoughts on the Spacer?

Any help would be great guys!

CraigFrTsi

"Dude I almost had you"
May 23, 2013
Stapleford, Notts
I like it but it's not to everyone's taste you can just see on the video to the left of the dipstick, fitting wise I got JBS to do it when I bought it so don't know what it's like apart from the rumours of it being a pain in the ass lol

th_IMG_0519_zpsd97f0342.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

BocanegraBradz

I like it but it's not to everyone's taste you can just see on the video to the left of the dipstick, fitting wise I got JBS to do it when I bought it so don't know what it's like apart from the rumours of it being a pain in the ass lol

th_IMG_0519_zpsd97f0342.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

i was wondering when you have some spare time if you could you take a picture of the BOV spacer up close because there seems to be a pipe very near it and I'm wondering if it will fit with the factory pipes.

Cheers Craig!

CraigFrTsi

"Dude I almost had you"
May 23, 2013
Stapleford, Notts
Sorry brad never got a chance today to get a pic of the spacer BOV as it was a p**s poor day aswell as chucking it down, I'll try again tomorrow if not then it'll definitely be Wednesday as off work

BocanegraBradz

Not to worry Craig whenever you get a spare moment! And just a quick message, why is the metal cover missing over where the supercharger is? Any reason behind it?

CraigFrTsi

"Dude I almost had you"
May 23, 2013
Stapleford, Notts
Here you brad,

IMAG0126_zps158f4cad.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMAG0125_zps2c7e7c55.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

You meant the turbo heat shield it's off because I'm getting it coated to black so it'll blend in and look subtle as oppose to horrible metal and unpolished

BocanegraBradz

Cheers Craig! Feel a lot better know I know I can see it fits! Probably be a pain in the arse job but I'm willing to give it a go! And how much is it costing you to get it black?

BocanegraBradz

Finally got round to buying and fitting the BOV spacer, and what a pain in the ass job it was! happy with the result though! gives a bit more sound from the build up in the turbo when you let the accelerator off always good!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.