Lcr exhaust choice

Conzo_f

Aug 2, 2013
plymouth
Hello everyone have a lcr 210 and looking for a new exhaust system, cat back, want it to have a nice deep sound but that burbles and pops off throttle? But also can be not to loud when driving sensible as will have a new born in car, any advice please would be helpful looking at miltek but heard there quiet and had a look at blue flame? Cheers everyone :)

Hello everyone have a lcr 210 and looking for a new exhaust system, cat back, want it to have a nice deep sound but that burbles and pops off throttle? But also can be not to loud when driving sensible as will have a new born in car, any advice please would be helpful looking at miltek but heard there quiet and had a look at blue flame? Cheers everyone :)

I have the full 3" non-resonated de-cat Cobrasport system incl Downpipe and on part throttle / cruise on motorway it isn't biblically loud, just burbles away, under WOT it is a different story!! sounds awesome!!, the quality is great but with a little un in the car I would go for the resonated system with the 100 cell cat as these will both lower the noise level without a loss in performance.

mick710

Jan 20, 2013
Newcastle
Cobrasport non res catback. gives very nice sound when on boost and is quiet when normal driving - just burbles away. Quality is excellent and the price compared to a miltek is worth it.

wild willy

Aug 4, 2003
Wales
The turboback Cobra sytems are 3inch and the cobra catback systems are 2.5 inch which is the same diameter as stock.
Personally I would go with a resonated blueflame catback as its stock quiet when cruising but a nice sound on wot and with it being 70mm is bigger than the cobra catback and will offer better gains past 275bhp.
If your looking for out and out performance then the 3 inch Cobra turbo back will give best gains past the 300 bhp levels and sound like a performance zorst should but with a baby in the back I wouldn't.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.