Dump valve

Connorcupra94

Mar 13, 2013
Aberdeen
Pretty useless when it comes modifying engines so need a bit of advice, the best dump valve to fit on a 1.4 tsi cupra and also are they easy enough to fit :shrug: ? Cheers :)

3mile3llis

Sep 1, 2013
You have two options really both are made by Forge so google them for there website, first option is a spacer which fits onto the standard valve you already have and creates the atmospheric noise that is desired, this option is fine if your running standard boost etc. if you have a remap or anything like that then you want the proper dump valve conversion as the standard valve can be prone to fail. Take a look at the forge website!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Connorcupra94

Mar 13, 2013
Aberdeen
You have two options really both are made by Forge so google them for there website, first option is a spacer which fits onto the standard valve you already have and creates the atmospheric noise that is desired, this option is fine if your running standard boost etc. if you have a remap or anything like that then you want the proper dump valve conversion as the standard valve can be prone to fail. Take a look at the forge website!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheers pal! Nah not right now everything's completely standard I just want something that will sound nice

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.