Supra single turbo

Yeah long as it don't get cancelled as we get there haha

Or if we do have a little race you can be on the wrong side of the road this time haha :lol: you got that video still?

That dun-church to southam road has been named the most dangerous road in the west-mids lol. I went down it the other day after reading it in the paper felt an even better road knowing that haha :lol:

Apr 15, 2009
Midlands
Haha yer still got the vid ill have to upload it and give you the rest of them

Thats an awesome route not surprised though especially dangerous for bikers who use it as isle of man tt practice haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aug 31, 2013
Washington Tyne&Wear
seen this on the supra forum :) looks and sounds kool man...

I used to have a supra bpu TT 400 bhp was not bad but its all about the single turbo tbh...

you might of seen it not sure on the supra forum lol
DSCF1030.jpg

Last edited:
Apr 15, 2009
Midlands
seen this on the supra forum :) looks and sounds kool man...

I used to have a supra bpu TT 400 bhp was not bad but its all about the single turbo tbh...

you might of seen it not sure on the supra forum lol
DSCF1030.jpg

Cant say i recognise it but it looks very nice :)

Apr 15, 2009
Midlands
Bumper is all fitted now, just need to get it painted after xmas, although the fiberglass gel coat is almost i perfect colour match lol

Apr 15, 2009
Midlands
Blast from the past, i had problems with photobucket which deleted nearly all my pics thats why they arent showing anymore

I sold it and moved on to something more track focussed, but bought another in January, this time a twin turbo

Currently finishing the engine bay off after having pretty much everything mirror polished

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise