K04 MK3 Ibiza Cupra Track Ready - RIP

Are you really going to make us all wait till you put photos up?

What's the date of collection then?

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk HD

Aww come on what you got?

Haha

Well all me money is in Nation wide which means if you want any amount over 500 quid it takes 48hours as they have to order it :confused: so collection will be Wednesday night/weekend.

But...

It's a K1

Tucker157

Nov 20, 2010
Falkirk/Central Scotland
Tfsi can run good power without much effort! Plus the btcc and supercopa parts available mean you could race spec it...hardcore style!

I look forward to your new build thread!

;)

im glad you stayed with seat or even vag i was half expecting to see a bmw which to me would have been a let down to see.
hope you enjoy the new car as much as the last car best of luck with it too.

Thanks mate :)

White or orange?

Neither lol. Wasn't really worried about colour more about the spec sat nav auto xenons etc and being a genuine K1

Tfsi can run good power without much effort! Plus the btcc and supercopa parts available mean you could race spec it...hardcore style!

I look forward to your new build thread!

Yeah defo decent power. Won't be stripping this out but will be adding some handling mods to do a few track days and the ring again.

Nice upgrade! Looking forward to following the new thread ;)
Glad to hear you have stuck with seat aswell

Thanks mate wanted to stay vag and I've always liked these just didn't think I could afford one but did better than I though on breaking it.

For now yeah. Haha need to research the TSFi tuning abit first.

And I wanna keep some salt water/marine fish haha

Just insured the car pretty good deal :) considering I'm 23 only 4 years no claims (not had a crash just changed cars before insure ran out) live in a fairly rough postcode got it fully comp for 900 quid :)

Jan 14, 2005
Cannock/Wolvo
Remap is a must , completely different car with a map

i would recommend the Revo Intake which gives good gains and if you dont wish to go down the coilover route i would defiantly recommend Eibach sport-line springs.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.