Clarks Kidderminster

Apr 15, 2009
Wolverhampton
My car had to go in last week and was in for a few days to find out what the problem was. I dealt with a lad called Mark. Great guy and brilliant service. Will deffo be going back there for my service.

G.P

Sep 3, 2011
Worcestershire
My car had to go in last week and was in for a few days to find out what the problem was. I dealt with a lad called Mark. Great guy and brilliant service. Will deffo be going back there for my service.

I used to agree, however having recently had a bad experience with them resulting in piston slap the morning after a service, its safe to say I maybe going elsewhere...

JonIbizaSC

Speed Blue
Jan 25, 2011
Worcestershire
I made the move to using Clarks in Kiddie due to the service at Droitwich being horrendous.

The customer service at Clarks is second to none IMO!

spud31

Rail Zip User
Jul 14, 2011
Do you think lad posting is lad who works there by chance as both have same name ?

G.P

Sep 3, 2011
Worcestershire
It had crossed my mind, hopefully it is, he could do with leaning a few basics about engine's.

My list of there errors and lie's is getting longer..

Last edited:

Asha

Jun 3, 2013
Redditch
Ive recently used this place. I found them to be good and bad. I ordered a drivers side fog light and when it arrived they rang me an said they would have to re order it as the fixing clips were broke. (The good part) I asked them to make sure it was drivers side and the chap said he would make sure and re order it. A week later and I hadn't heard from them so I rang them to be told it was ready for collection. Drove over from redditch yesterday and guess what, frigging passengers side not driver's (bad part) ordered me the side I asked for at around 3.15pm yesterday and rang me at 8.30 this morning to say it was ready for collect (good part) overall I'd say I was happy with their services and will use them again. Just an inconvenience having to drive over there twice for no reason other than the chap not paying attention.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise