2010 speed blue MK2 Leon Cupra Stage 2+

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
Cost is something you don't need to worry about my friend, just know this, it will look lovely ;)

But if you have to bring the filthy business of money into the game then around £320 all in.

£195 for the diffuser, £25 for the valance and £100 for it painted.

Oooh just thought while typing, you won't need the valance though so £300, actually £295 sounds a lot cheaper ;)

Jun 27, 2012
Belfast
Cost is something you don't need to worry about my friend, just know this, it will look lovely ;)

Lol it looks awesome and yeah you're right.. I'd probably go for a custom made exhaust, can get a decent one for £250 or so :)

But if you have to bring the filthy business of money into the game then around £320 all in.

£195 for the diffuser, £25 for the valance and £100 for it painted.

Oooh just thought while typing, you won't need the valance though so £300, actually £295 sounds a lot cheaper ;)

Lol it looks awesome and yeah you're right.. I'd probably go for a custom made exhaust, can get a decent one for £250 or so :)

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
I know what you mean, I always look on the dark side when I think I'm in line for a cheeky wee deal.

I'm pretty set on the Revo like you mate, only difference being I think I will have to be paying full price :( seen a few second hand ones pop up but they aren't that much cheaper and if I'm paying the best part of £350 for a second hand one I might as well pay that little bit extra and get a shiny new one.

big eck

Aug 11, 2005
Falkirk, Scotland
Well I thought I'd let you all know that the car is back in at GWagenz Speedshop having the inlet manifold removed again for a full clean up of all the carbon and deposits that were found when it was off the first time due to a misfire. The reason it wasn't done first time round was that I wanted it back for the Revo crail day the following Sunday lol

Anyways, this is a couple of pics of the The wee inlet flaps in the head, each cylinder has one. I'll try and get some good before and after shots of the inlet valve stems, they're absolutely caked. You can see just how dirty these engines are. My engine has only done 38k miles.

960B3F4E-0B9F-4B7A-A748-BC3ACF5A4AB8.png

A7D36325-F08E-4B33-9DD0-CDDFC7A27A36.jpg

Last edited: