which picture do you like best?

• plain back window

Votes: 13 86.7%
  • vinyl on back window

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
Jun 27, 2012
Belfast
yip i sure am i registered my car while back just to be sure id get in lol did you register? or are you just going to show up on the day?hopefully the weather is a bit better than it is atm lol but hey if it rains non stop till then we would be due a few dry days lol

Sorry didn't see you replied. No I'm not entering, just going for a nosey. My car isn't quite show worthy I'm afraid lol.. I'll have a chat with you tomorrow I'm sure, look forward to seeing the motor!

Petey41

Aug 18, 2013
Northern Ireland
thanks very much :)
yea getting my personal reg and all swapped over soon when the tax runs out and possibly nice set of plates 2 :) then itll start feeling like my car again
my mums cruising round in my old leon with my plates on it lol

Looking forward to seeing what you do with her mate! Where in NI are you?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Petey41

Aug 18, 2013
Northern Ireland
from portglenone its near ballymena what about yourself?
might be taking it off the road for a few months if weather gets bad. thank god its been pretty mild this year :)

Awh aye know where ye are! I'm up in Eglinton, near Londonderry! Understandable like, she's a nice motor! Aye it's not been bad, signs of it changing though!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

mk2 cupra r

Aug 14, 2013
Northern Ireland Portglenone
been a long time since ive updated on here
fitted led number plate bulbs however got that annoying error which i need turned off at some point
also got my personal reg on the car now just standard mot plates but tbh i think they look really well on the car, never thought id say that about mot plates lol

encountered my 1st issue with the car and seat have fobbed me off
a piece of the stitching has came loose on the passenger side which is hardly ever sat in, so i thought id try get it sorted under warranty to find out that seats are covered for 6months/6000miles :mad:
also to make things worse they say they wont restitch it and will replace the bottom part of the seat for a cool £290 + vat

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.