Won't let me comment sale section

big eck

Aug 11, 2005
Falkirk, Scotland
Only the original thread starter can post in it. If you want to talk to them then use the details in the ad or send him a PM.

Last edited:

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
OOOOoooo look........ No 1 ......:rolleyes:

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=40246

See here...
:whistle::whistle:

***Rules & Guidelines for For Sale Section- PLEASE READ***
New Rules & Guidelines for Advertisements

IMPORTANT NOTES: READ THE RULES BELOW CAREFULLY

NOTE: THE FOR SALE SECTION IS THE ONLY PLACE ON THE FORUM YOU CAN PLACE CLASSIFIEDS. POST THEM ELSEWHERE ON THE FORUM AND THEY WILL BE REMOVED.

1) Only the Advertiser can reply to their post

2) The advert will be removed from the website after 45 days. This includes all attachments & information.

3) Neither SEATCupra.net, nor any member of the Team can take any responsibility for the adverts placed.

4) Buyer Beware. Always ascertain a level of confidence with the advertiser before parting with your money. The last thing that we want is for someone to get ripped off. (see Code of Conduct below)

5) Only Full Members can post for sale adverts, Newbies need to be promoted to Full Member access before being able to post any for sale adverts. (At least 10 posts to non general chat sections will see you promoted).

6) All adverts are subject to 'approval' before being viewed publicly. If they don't comply with the rules, they will be removed & you won't be informed.

Last edited:
Nov 27, 2011
the Wirral
Brummy, taking rule one into account.

Why have other people posted in a for sale thread even know they are not the op?

Last edited:

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
One earlier today decided to post his advert in the Leon Mk2 section.

As I was in a festive mood, rather than deleting it, I moved it to the Parts for Sale section.

However a few people had commented on it first when it was still in the Leon section. Thats the only reason they were able to post..

Last edited:
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members