Peter's Leon - *Mapped* *Soon to be Stealth*

Petey41

Aug 18, 2013
Northern Ireland
So if anyone has noticed, I've been talking about my key not working, I've got a new key here!

ymy3a7ad.jpg

Hoping to get it cut and coded before Christmas.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Petey41

Aug 18, 2013
Northern Ireland
So I went to go out this evening and my oil light came on. Oil was a bit low so I topped it up and was no difference. Mechanic tested oil pressure switch with voltmeter and was a bit dodgy. Getting a new switch tomorrow, hoping its not something more serious...

ibizaboi

Feb 18, 2009
Sudbury
Your not having much luck at the moment are you, did you do your key in the end??

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Petey41

Aug 18, 2013
Northern Ireland
Your not having much luck at the moment are you, did you do your key in the end??

Got it sorted oil wise man, coolant light is now on, doesn't seem to be holding coolant, cylinder head nay be gone :/ Not as of yet man, know a guy who can do it tho!

ibizaboi

Feb 18, 2009
Sudbury
Ooow no ia that just a new gasket then?? And kl isit not just a normal key cutter then??

Petey41

Aug 18, 2013
Northern Ireland
Ooow no ia that just a new gasket then?? And kl isit not just a normal key cutter then??

Will be man, head will have to be skimmed too, hoping it's not that serious tho! Well this guy can code and program as well as cutting :)

ibizaboi

Feb 18, 2009
Sudbury
Are you hoping for a split hose then?? And kl if it wasnt for the coding I would have done it :)

Petey41

Aug 18, 2013
Northern Ireland
Okay so the problem turned out to be a failed water pump and a dodgy oil pressure switch, not too big a deal. But, while I was in work this evening, I received a visit from the popo. Those who have an idea of what goes on in NI will know that there's been a few bomb scares of late. The police found my car in the car park with all the windows down and someone had reported it as a potential threat.. not good lol Now all the windows were up when I locked the car so I'm thinking it must be the ccm, anyone with know how, does it need to be the same code considering I'm recoding the key anyway?

Petey41

Aug 18, 2013
Northern Ireland
So happy to get the car back, had a bit of time this morning after work and gave it a wash using the two bucket method, pleased with the results!
u8uzejyp.jpg

6ybuteju.jpg

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.