Smiling

Darth Revan

Well, I had a 'spirited' run with an Astra VXR last night. Was practically nothing in it what so ever!! I was expecting him to really pull away but never did (had a loud exhaust so I know he was flat out)
I really wanted to see his face when he found out I was in a diesel :)

betty_swollox

Richie
Feb 15, 2011
Washington
Well, I had a 'spirited' run with an Astra VXR last night. Was practically nothing in it what so ever!! I was expecting him to really pull away but never did (had a loud exhaust so I know he was flat out)

his thread won't last long lol

Sep 10, 2011
cheshire

I have also experienced this but against the nurburg edition vxr Astra and he managed about a car length on me and as you I wish he'd of know it was a diesel chasing him :)

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

shnazzle

Glass-Half-Full Member
Sep 9, 2011
Northumberland
I know I've pulled away from the odd top of the line sports hatch in our diesel. The look of surprise on their face is quite nice I must say.
Definitely a white VXR in my neighbourhood has had a shaming.
I didn't keep up with a Porsche 911 once, but I did get a thumbs up for how long I managed to stay close to him until we got to about 70 (pulling away from a roundabout onto a dual carriageway). So that was cool :)

Fast cars these FR170s with maps

Sep 10, 2011
cheshire
Ok 236

5adeguvy.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.