What did you and your MK2 do today?

Rob_Talisman

MKII CR FR 170 FL Stage 2
Sep 2, 2013
North East
The comment regarding the fine was supposed to be about this, but somehow multiple posts went up before mine meaning my comment was poorly positioned.

the lights lasted two days. wasnt really the effect i was going for tbh. first day i removed the lower lights as i didnt want the actual lights to be visible just a back glow behind the grill.

day 2 i thought. nope looks shite and ripped them out lol ;)

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
Outside temp read 58 degrees last night :censored: now sat at 28 ...... Climate control now haywire , Second time it's happened so its off to the stealers........ :cry:

Last edited:
Mar 3, 2012
southampton, UK
Drove to Bournemouth with the family and managed 53mpg on the way back which I was very happy with. Downsides is that the tyre pressure warning light came on and the petrol station I went to the air machine was out of order. And I think I could hear a siren noise.... Most likely means I'll need a new turbo in the not to distant future. So will have to look at dark sides 220bhp turbobset up as the oem ones are rubbish iv read. But other than that 53mpg is good lol.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

holmefield

Forever messing with cars
Oct 20, 2013
I finally got around to fitting my HIDs and LED side lights. Will see tomorrow what difference they make [B)]

Be prepared The difference is quite literaly nite and day, the hids are a world away from standard none Xenons and the led sidelight towers just look cool.:lol:

Aug 28, 2013
Lanarkshire
Me and my MK2 nearly got killed by a twat in a silver discovery (reg: C1 RABB) at the raith interchange.

If you see it about, feel free to slash his tyres, or whatever you feel is appropriate.

A**epiece.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.