What did you and your MK2 do today?

holmefield

Forever messing with cars
Oct 20, 2013
Pickup my 10mm hub centric spacers for the front, so no have 10mm front 15mm rear hub centric spacers longer lockers arrived today, just waiting for longer wheel bolts to arrive then when a dry day arrives i can fit it all on....

hopefully the setup will be spot on..

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
Went to stealers had new external temp probe fitted , dropped car off at 8.15 was done by lunchtime, first experience of Seat Star City and so far so good.... booked in for service in a couple of weeks.... :)

Dragon1978

Jul 29, 2013
I finally got around to fitting my HIDs and LED side lights. Will see tomorrow what difference they make [B)]

Wow, what a difference they make a very good mod. One issue however is that the ballasts are interfering with my radio reception. When I get a chance I think I will try moving them elsewhere in the engine bay to see if that makes a difference.

robthebubble

LED & Headlight Master
Feb 22, 2011
Solihull, West Midlands
Went to stealers had new external temp probe fitted , dropped car off at 8.15 was done by lunchtime, first experience of Seat Star City and so far so good.... booked in for service in a couple of weeks.... :)

I've used the before and they seemed quite good, I used the new one in the centre of Birmingham for my service and Cambelt etc. a month ago and was happy with the service they provided.

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
I've used the before and they seemed quite good, I used the new one in the centre of Birmingham for my service and Cambelt etc. a month ago and was happy with the service they provided.

You mean Listers ? Was told that was a temporary site and they were moving out to Solihull which would be a faff for us to use. Star City is near to both home and GF's work, and they do a collect & return service. Will try them for service (Seat service plan) and see how they do.

holmefield

Forever messing with cars
Oct 20, 2013
Just checked my dipstick & there was hardly any oil on the stick was on minium minium!!! So had to rush out to halfords and had!! To buy 2litres as thats the lowest amount they had of there 5w30 Pd oil £20.99 i was like how much!!!!

Banged 1/2 litre in so @ least piece of mind now.

Do Pd 170's use oil??? I'd not checked it for about 2000 miles...

shnazzle

Glass-Half-Full Member
Sep 9, 2011
Northumberland
Just checked my dipstick & there was hardly any oil on the stick was on minium minium!!! So had to rush out to halfords and had!! To buy 2litres as thats the lowest amount they had of there 5w30 Pd oil £20.99 i was like how much!!!!

Banged 1/2 litre in so @ least piece of mind now.

Do Pd 170's use oil??? I'd not checked it for about 2000 miles...

Just had the same with my CR170. Just put some Halfords in as I'm getting rid anyway :) Saving the Fuchs Titan ProS for the next one

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Today I shall be fitting my Rcd510... It kind of feels like Christmas when I was 10 lol I don't do getting up at 8am...

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.