what have you done to your car today ?

csd_19

May 11, 2005
Angus / Edinburgh
Today I received all the paperwork back to retain my numberplate and put the ginger one back on her original plate - luckily I kept the plates from 10 years ago so I don't need to buy new ones :D

Also gave the insurance co a buzz to update the details - checked the car against the DVLA tax site and its already updated to show the change in plates, impressed! Only taken a week from sending everything off to getting it all back, a nice surprise at this time of year.

csd_19

May 11, 2005
Angus / Edinburgh
Hahaha, believe me, the 5 panel mirror is awesome.

Its the mount for the dslr. Has a standard tripod screw, so I can also fit a compact cam or gopro

Ahh nice - I use a Hague mount for mine :)

http://www.haguecamerasupports.com/products/clamps_mounting_brackets/chm_camera_headrest_mount.shtml

Fun out at night with a longer exposure

IMG_6808.jpg

Although the exposure was a tad too long hence more vibration giving the dash blur - I think this was about 25 seconds!!

GMan_88

Sep 19, 2012
Reading
I bought my baby some new shoes yesterday.. She's decided to thank me by letting water into the passengers foot well.. Can you feel the love :lol:

mr.brown

Dec 14, 2013
Well, after 5 days of ownership I did my first mod - Fabia rear wiper. The fascia adaptor for the stereo also arrived so I was able to fit the Alpine HU properly.

FrixosLeon

Dec 6, 2013
Hoovered the inside and put in my new rear interior smd lights! Can actually see the rear footwells when I drop chocolate down there now :)

Dgjdrummer, just a quick stupid question.. how do you change the passenger rear lightbulds? I am looking to put some new white leds but i could not find a proper step-by-step guide..
Things are getting worse when i took a look at the bulbs. It looks like they are soldered on somehow... no plugs to just pull then out of...

Is it supposed to be so damn difficult??

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

dgjdrummer

Part-timer
Nov 5, 2011
Wrexham, N. Wales
Dgjdrummer, just a quick stupid question.. how do you change the passenger rear lightbulds? I am looking to put some new white leds but i could not find a proper step-by-step guide..
Things are getting worse when i took a look at the bulbs. It looks like they are soldered on somehow... no plugs to just pull then out of...

Is it supposed to be so damn difficult??

Hey mate, you just insert a flat screwdriver under the front most edge of the light fitting, press on a metal clip hidden where you've inserted the screwdriver and pull the fitting down.

The bulbs then just twist and pop out, but they are quite a tight fit. I'd recommend getting smds over leds as they are brighter and shorter so fit in easier. You want T5 neo-wedge bulbs, should only be a few quid for a pair on eBay.

FrixosLeon

Dec 6, 2013
Thanks mate i will try it out tomorrow and hopefully it will be straight forward!

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise