what have you done to your car today ?

MikeHollis

Dec 9, 2013
Scarborough
I've actually posted this in the wrong place, I drive a mk3 Ibiza, oops!
I'm just getting the front end done mate, it's got it's fair share of stone chips! Just the price of the paints, mate. My dad's friend has a body shop and will do it when he has a slack day.

RaviR50

Aug 15, 2012
Southampton
car got terracleaned today what a lovely difference! improved throttle response, better mpg, less smoke, more power and even sounds quieter! haven't had a chance to give it a proper drive ;) but will report back after :)

alias

May 9, 2011
Essex
I hate seeing these cars broken for parts :( I completely understand why, it's just a shame and there are an awful lot of them going that way.

MaximOD

Nov 6, 2013
London
Well i'm in a dilemma.......will end up spending thousands on getting my LC the way I want it......would be cheaper to get a LCR and do it that way......but my LC is in such good condition and only done 75k. Its hard to find a LCR with as little miles on it for a decent price.....

luke C.

Booked it in for Cambelt and water pump, and decat :) for the 1.9tdi,

Just bought, poweflex dogbone mount, fabia vrs rear wiper, k&n panel filter :p

seatturbopower

Aug 1, 2012
birmingham
Its worth more in bits than a whole really at the movement goin down the derve route and getting a gt tdi golf mk5

so you have had problems in selling it then mate is it or things going wrong for the car? Why not a Leon mk2 derv they don't look to bad,as compared to the mk4/5 golf ect which I think just look terrible and have nothing going for them in looks wise imo,just never been a fan of them at all.
ive never had the spot for diesels tbh don't know why just never have done but id give em that they do well in how far they can run on diesel

seatturbopower

Aug 1, 2012
birmingham
Well i'm in a dilemma.......will end up spending thousands on getting my LC the way I want it......would be cheaper to get a LCR and do it that way......but my LC is in such good condition and only done 75k. Its hard to find a LCR with as little miles on it for a decent price.....

same here mate, pretty happy with my Leon cupra but had I known more I wudda got a cupra r but for the money I got the car for I had it, was thinking of getting rid for a cupra r but for the extra bhp is it worth the extra bucks???I know my cupra inside out and I know the rights and wrongs cant knock it.

Dougster

Oct 9, 2013
Clydebank, Glasgow
Well it's been p***ing here all day so popped out to check my final door seal repair that I done last night and ALL dry!!

Now to get the dogbone mount with Powerflex bush sorted.

Greavesy

Jun 30, 2013
Donny
Ah, how much was it? I've got the old style milltek and it looks pants, thinking of getting that one.

Got it for about £300, when Revolution had 20% off.

Who at Seat thought it would be a good idea to have the exhaust as one sodding piece!!!
FFS sake! how do you get the bloody thing out?!?!

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.