leon cupra - winter protection

jake

I AV MOSTLY BEEN BEATING
Feb 2, 2003
rochdale
Visit site
The boot foam comes out of a mk6 golf.

I found the part numbers through Google.

Jacob I don't have the old lights anymore. Sold on eBay. I suggest you look on eBay for the light you need most breakers list a part number or ring David at Sears off here.

Do a bit of digging lol

Jacob8877

Jan 3, 2014
EBay 291049936167

Try that

I've been looking all over the net but can not find anything.
Thought about you or someone else here would check what the part number is. Sitting in Denmark, so can not find an English taillight in the Danish motoring.
I need the part number of the outer and the inner lamp (right side)

jake

I AV MOSTLY BEEN BEATING
Feb 2, 2003
rochdale
Visit site
Outer lamp is the same as the non face lif version. Just the tailgate ones that change bud.

If you have the other tailgate lamp your parts supplier will match the o/s lamp part number from that. They all use the same parts data base.

After that I ant got a clue sorry.

Jacob8877

Jan 3, 2014
Outer lamp is the same as the non face lif version. Just the tailgate ones that change bud.

If you have the other tailgate lamp your parts supplier will match the o/s lamp part number from that. They all use the same parts data base.

After that I ant got a clue sorry.

If you enter the number 291049936167 on Ebay, it is a left headlight and can not find it right there.

Asha

Jun 3, 2013
Redditch
I've just read this whole RR and to say I'm blown away would be somewhat of an understatement. Respect to you for doing most of it yourself. Loving the mods mate. How you find the JOM's when you were running them?

jake

I AV MOSTLY BEEN BEATING
Feb 2, 2003
rochdale
Visit site
Well took exhaust off this morning to see how the diffuser fits, sadly it's not going to work. It's well over an inch wide and covers the reflectors in the bumper.

jake

I AV MOSTLY BEEN BEATING
Feb 2, 2003
rochdale
Visit site
also built the struts up

took the old bits off, then cleaned and greased the parts as they went back on

IMAG1062 by cuprajake1, on Flickr

IMAG1064 by cuprajake1, on Flickr

pic of the strut built up dint come out, crappy phone.

then a nice tnt driver brought me this

IMAG1067 by cuprajake1, on Flickr

tripple r composites splitter

the manifold is due tomorrow, then all i need is air line and i have pretty much everything i need to start installing it,

in the next week or so ill finish off my boot mount, and get the wire through to the door for the controller with a view to fitting it next weekend

jake

Last edited:

holmefield

Forever messing with cars
Oct 20, 2013
Hey jake the splitter you've just got was it the one they advertise on face book @ £95.00 posted?

Mines a Btcc so wondering whether the splitter would be different for mine.

How long did it take from ordering to delivery?

Loving the air ride, theres a fella over on Edition38 ( a white leon in the readers rides section ) who just fitted air to his he's manage to get his laying frame!!! Is that your plan?

jake

I AV MOSTLY BEEN BEATING
Feb 2, 2003
rochdale
Visit site
It was ordered direct with them so asked. There's 2-3 different ones. Btcc, facelift and pre

I'm not to concerned about laying frame, rather have stance. That white one has too much rear rake for me. There's more to air than just slamming it.

Mine will sit on tyre at the back.

I will prob chassi notch, on the golf I notched, trimmed the subframe and then trimmed 10mm off the hubs as well as engine spacers lol.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members