Black Mk2 seat leon cupra,Rtech Tuned TTE420, 443bhp???

sambryant

RoadRunner meep meep
Mar 26, 2009
Bristol
Looking good Sam. What's next then :whistle:

Haha, still have my 42 draft catch can kit, relentless downpipe and forge supersize DV to fit. Boost gauge needs wiring up to.
Pressed plates on the way.

Future plans, rear spoiler, k1 side skirts, triple composite front splitter and lowering springs.
Fmic, hpfp, Sachs uprated clutch and stage 2+ custom map.

sambryant

RoadRunner meep meep
Mar 26, 2009
Bristol
Yay I'm having my downpipe fitted tomorrow :)
I'm actually off sick from work but my local custom exhaust place (infinity) have had a cancelation and have fitted me in.

sambryant

RoadRunner meep meep
Mar 26, 2009
Bristol
Whats the long term plan then mate? Stop at stage 2+? I have a feeling this one is going to end up with a similar spec to big eck's.

Seriously it's just going to end at stage2+ :) fast progress as I was lucky to have so many free parts before I owned the car. I don't have the funds like I did the mk1 sadly, not only that but I can't be bothered with the ball ache of another big turbo build.

willc

Mar 2, 2011
Do you know if the Witson head unit will work with a FL? Will it display on the MFD2?

sambryant

RoadRunner meep meep
Mar 26, 2009
Bristol
Do you know if the Witson head unit will work with a FL? Will it display on the MFD2?

I would assume so as it comes with a can bus decoder adaptor thing that allows for steering wheel controls. It offered no loss of functions on the golfs also.

sambryant

RoadRunner meep meep
Mar 26, 2009
Bristol
Hey all.
Really starting to love my car now. It makes all the right noises and starting to look just how i want it.
Last week my pressed plates and surrounds arrived. Fitted them straight away.

I also had my relentless downpipe and decat fitted. Very easy to fit and sounds awesome. Reminds me of a amg 6.3 on boost :)
Now running a full 3" system
This has totally changed the performance of the car. I love it.

My dash is coming on nicely too

Couple of pics after a bath

Still loving the head unit, cant find anything wrong with it.

Thanks for looking

sambryant

RoadRunner meep meep
Mar 26, 2009
Bristol
That's a cracking colour. Looks purple. A facelift climate control would look good.
Thanks mate, i actually like the current climate control now the surround is black.

lovin them wheels!
Thanks, me too

Really enjoy reading your threads Sam. There's always something happening (just a bit envious :whistle:)... Car is looking great.

Thanks james, progress will be slowing down now as we are moving into a bigger more expensive house lol. My plans are not big for the car, stage 2+ is the limit with a few pretty engine bits :)

Hi, Sam!
I ordered used diffuser from e-bay and I have problem to fit it.
Can You show fittings You made? Any photos?
I didnt take any photos :( is yours a genuine diffuser?

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.