t0m's LCR AmD Stage 2 - Turini's, Wavetrac LSD, Recaro's..

Fry over black or high power silver wheel refurb?

• Fry over black wheel colour

Votes: 16 61.5%
  • High power silver wheel colour

Votes: 10 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rivva

Want more power!!
Feb 12, 2004
Doncaster
Visit site
Ultrac vorti -
111420--full--2526.jpg

Sessanta -
tyre-vredestein-ultrac-vorti-b.png

adam cupra 20vt

Built Not Bought.
Mar 31, 2005
Mud Hut
I'll double check tomorrow, if I go outside now I will wake my little girl up. 99% sure that's what I have on the front, they struggle for grip in 3rd sometimes in a straight line.

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Interesting! And again, very useful posts guys cheers :)

I think I'll be sticking to the Sessantas.

jonjay

50 Years of 911
Jun 27, 2005
Essex
I can vouch for Pilot Super Sport 2s on the porker. Amazing amount of grip in all conditions so far.

goldie74

goldie74
Jan 1, 2013
Oxfordshire
Sad to hear about your wheel mate sounds as though it could have been a lot worse,Nothing worse than other drivers that don't pay attention especially when it involves your pride and joy !!
Hope you get it sorted out soon.

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Sad to hear about your wheel mate sounds as though it could have been a lot worse,Nothing worse than other drivers that don't pay attention especially when it involves your pride and joy !!
Hope you get it sorted out soon.

Cheers mate :) Too many idiots on the road now sadly. :censored:

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Update..

Just ordered my Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta's off Camskill.... £81 a corner plus £11 postage = £335 all in. Pretty pleased with that!

I will probably order up my replacement Speedline Turini today too. Gotta bite the bullet and get it done. New tyres and a nice new Turini should get her back to scratch. Really looking forward to seeing what these Vred's are all about :)

Tax and MOT at the end of this month too... Pricey times but I'd rather get it all done at the start of the year so I can enjoy the car all year round.

Last edited:

james.l

GT3071r LCR
Mar 18, 2008
My House
www.vagforum.co.uk
Update..

Just ordered my Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta's off Camskill.... £81 a corner plus £11 postage = £335 all in. Pretty pleased with that!

I will probably order up my replacement Speedline Turini today too. Gotta bite the bullet and get it done. New tyres and a nice new Turini should get her back to scratch. Really looking forward to seeing what these Vred's are all about :)

Tax and MOT at the end of this month too... Pricey times but I'd rather get it all done at the start of the year so I can enjoy the car all year round.

Nice one. You won't be dissapointed with them. Could have had a nice set of ultra's for not much more with new tyres though! :)

Enjoy!

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Yeah, I'm trying to stick to one set of wheels though now, lol.

Someone will snap those Ultra's up soon I'm sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.