Been robbed.

Grayboy

Jan 31, 2005
Beckenham
Sorry to hear that fella, ****ing little scumbags need stringing up.

Keep an eye on Gumtree my mate got **** loads of his stuff and 2 toe rags arrested as all his snapon stuff appeared on there.

D1andonlyantman

Dec 5, 2013
That's ****ing harsh. Low life's need to get a bloody job. I hope they spend the money on heroin, OD and die. They deserve nothing less

D1andonlyantman

Dec 5, 2013
People like that have nothing to offer, they are sponges on the community and now you especially. Sorry mate, that would royally piss me off!

Greavesy

Jun 30, 2013
Donny
Where about's are you mate?

Let people know whats being taken, I'm sure people will keep an eye for stuff popping up for sale.

I detest thieves, anyone who thinks they can take other people's property should be hung.

Ronin225

Jan 17, 2008
Worcester
That's gash mate, something im always wary of when im breaking cars
Sadly I bet the people who've taken stuff don't even know what they are or what its worth

BoostHard

Complete Plonker
Nov 25, 2012
At Work.......
www.Passionford.com
Lost a k04 turbo, 3 brand new k04 downpipes. 2 fmic's. Mu tool box with titanium coated spanners. Sockets ratchets. Id say around 5k of stuff. Sadly my lockup was the only one touched which suggests I may know the theif

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Ronin225

Jan 17, 2008
Worcester
Tools are the killer blow really, its taken me years and thousands to accrue what ive got (some I made when I was an apprentice, like tap wrenches, etc)
Hopefully you have got any forged parts in there yet
Definitely dodgy if yours was the only unit hit too

Kambo

Mar 28, 2013
Hants
Gutted for you mate, had this myself a few years back

Sadly my lockup was the only one touched which suggests I may know the theif

Not necessarily, these people know which one is making the noise and being frequented at, for stupid people they actually do there homework, chances are they have had a go before as a 'tester'

They'll get there karma, my ones came back a few days later, unfortunately for them I was on 'paranoid' duty and ran out with my bat in hand and dealt a few heavy blows, never had a problem since but I guess he has :whistle:

And this was with my garage at the bottom of my garden so hats off to you for having to do this with a lock up which ain't

Chin up

rob swallow

Dec 2, 2013
alfreton
If you find out who did it i would suggest 3-4 cars full of big lads and go break some bones!!! Only justice scum like this understand!!!! Can't pinch when they cant walk

BoostHard

Complete Plonker
Nov 25, 2012
At Work.......
www.Passionford.com
Just thought I'd update the thread. I have managed to retrieve a fair amount of stuff taken. it was a friend of a friend who did it. Im still out of pocket but I have got quite a bit back.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.