Pics of 2014 FR TDI with SEAT body kit!!!

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Yeh its a MK plated car belonging to the press office. Chances are some of the staff are driving them to rest out the body kit.. see how it stands up to weather etc.

Before they officially accept it as a UK accessory

Taff

Jun 10, 2002
South Wales
It's nice. I wonder if it will become a standard fit or an optional extra body kit? I say this because previous Leon's got jazzed up bumpers during their life cycle on the original 'Cupra' which become the FR.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Taff

Jun 10, 2002
South Wales
I know the current FR has a subtlety different bumpers to the rest of the range. This one in auto express is a bit more aggressive.

I actually like the current guise as its very understated.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

JohnNW

Could this be a Cupra with an FR badge? The exhaust at each side suggests it isn't an FR and I'd be surprised if a body kit included a major change to the exhaust such as this.

gamer555

Dec 6, 2008
Brussels
that FR has the aerodynamic kit on it. you can buy the rear bumper and the double exhaust as original accessories

aerodynamic-kit-tdi-20l-135kw-exhaustion-pipes.jpg

JohnNW

Is it a genuine double exhaust or a fake one as per the diesel Octavia vRS?

SEAT UK have now approved this kit for UK sale and have an initial stock of 100 kits coming in to the UK. The RRP supplied, fitted and painted is £2,499 which includes the rear spoiler, rear bumper, twin exit exhaust and side skirts. SEAT UK have decided against making the front bumper part of the kit due to it's prohibitive price (around £1,400 fitted and painted) and only slightly different look to the standard FR bumper, however it can be ordered if required.

We're charging (sorry for the blatant plug) £1,995 painted and fitted for the kit I'll get some photos up as soon as we've fitted the first one.

Last edited:

terryt

Aug 16, 2013
Any news on supply and cost of just the rear spoiler?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Starbucks78

Oct 7, 2009
I'm not really keen on that front bumper if being honest, think seat could have done a little better.
Just my opinion.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.