Bye bye Leon.....

kugaman1

Mar 6, 2013
Aberdeenshire
Afternoon all,
Just a quick post to say Im leaving the fold.....Ive just ordered a brand new BMW M135i.

Collect on 1 March. Got offered a great discount on the Bmw, but not such a great trade in for the Leon, so its all relative I suppose.

This means I will be selling a set of immaculate almost brand new BBS 18" alloys, a pair of front mudflaps and an aftermarket rosstech type vcds lead.

Oh, also a used once red touch up pen!

Will post on the forum sales in the coming days.

Its been good crack on here over the past year. Enjoy your cars. ive enjoyed mine, but have a BMW scratch again and need to itch it!;)

Andy

scrich7

Oct 6, 2013
Bedford
I'd be lying if I said I wasn't jealous. Best of luck, photos upon arrival ;)

What spec and colour etc?

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk

madduffyx

Dec 21, 2009
Second what scrich said! I think most people would love a 3.5L BMW! Enjoy and be careful with the right foot, bit more than the 150bhp in your Leon ;)

kugaman1

Mar 6, 2013
Aberdeenshire
M135i 5 door auto box, in white with adaptive suspension, bluetooth, red leather, driver convenience pack
and heated seats....

Deanc i will give u a shout about the pen..

Will post photos on arrival......cant wait.....its astoundingly quick......just hope I dont get any points on the old licence hofficer!!

percycars

Jan 26, 2014
Afternoon all,
Just a quick post to say Im leaving the fold.....Ive just ordered a brand new BMW M135i.

Collect on 1 March. Got offered a great discount on the Bmw, but not such a great trade in for the Leon, so its all relative I suppose.

This means I will be selling a set of immaculate almost brand new BBS 18" alloys, a pair of front mudflaps and an aftermarket rosstech type vcds lead.

Oh, also a used once red touch up pen!

Will post on the forum sales in the coming days.

Its been good crack on here over the past year. Enjoy your cars. ive enjoyed mine, but have a BMW scratch again and need to itch it!;)

Andy
Hi Kugaman I am driving a 2 year old Leon FR Diesel and thinking of changing to a new Leon Fr 184 but I drove a BMW M135 last week and could not get it out of my head.The old problem is I am use to getting 45 mpg.What sort of discount are you getting with the BMW

BeezerDiesel

Minus a Diesel Beezer
Aug 3, 2002
Exeter
Visit site
M135i is a total performance bargain with some of the discounts available!
Forget the mpg and just have a big grin on your face for a year or two, good choice of wheels!

talking of wheels, what BBS's do you have Andy? Will keep an eye on the for sale threads.
I've currently got 19" BBS CK's waiting to go on from my previous car but am considering staying with 18's

madduffyx

Dec 21, 2009
Related to your new purchase Kugaman....Just noticed there's a M135i V Golf GTI in the new series of top gear that starts this Sunday :) Should make for interesting viewing!

Mar 13, 2010
Very nice, caeful in the wet i hear its a handful when pushing hard, BMW should have definately offered the diff on the 1 series.

Cougar

Jul 10, 2011
Related to your new purchase Kugaman....Just noticed there's a M135i V Golf GTI in the new series of top gear that starts this Sunday :) Should make for interesting viewing!

The track looks wet but I know where my bet is still going to be placed...!

I know you'll have fun in your new car, Kugaman!

And keep in touch! :)

kugaman1

Mar 6, 2013
Aberdeenshire
Cheers all.

Will post pics of the BBS wheels I have once I can get a decent day to photo them.
They are absolutely unmarked and only 3 months old. Shod with equally like new winter tyres.
Will be looking for £500 plus delivery.
They cost me £850 p, so a bargain for someone!

I got a good deal on the BMW - list price with the extras plus 5 year servicing package was £34500. I paid £29400.
Got £15k for the Leon which is a little dissapointing, but I guess losing £5k on a brand new car in a year isnt that bad....

Andy

CJ1985

Jan 21, 2014
Rochdale
Should be great, Bmw's keep getting better lately.

How much for the aftermarket rosstech type vcds lead? due to order my Leon SE next month for delivery in may and want to turn on some of the stuff when i get..

J400uk

Jan 7, 2010
London, UK
Nice upgrade, M135i is an amazing car! Oh and I don't think you've done too badly getting £15k for the Leon as there are a few ex-demos on seat.co.uk/used hovering around that price :)

kugaman1

Mar 6, 2013
Aberdeenshire
Nice upgrade, M135i is an amazing car! Oh and I don't think you've done too badly getting £15k for the Leon as there are a few ex-demos on seat.co.uk/used hovering around that price :)

Yeah, I noticed that....pretty annoying when they flood the market just a year after introduction.....doesnt bode well for long term values...

kugaman1

Mar 6, 2013
Aberdeenshire
The track looks wet but I know where my bet is still going to be placed...!

I know you'll have fun in your new car, Kugaman!

And keep in touch! :)

Will do...I recon the Reason theyve done that test is to show that a 220bhp Golf can beat a 320bhp BMW. It is only because its a wet track and the BMW cant get its power down.

Apparently Clarkson has a big off in one of the cars.......i doubt its the Golf!

The motoring press is really raving on about the Golf gti......no idea why, I think its really boring looking and has zero road presence.....thats why I bought a Leon in the first place!

Cougar

Jul 10, 2011
The motoring press is really raving on about the Golf gti......no idea why, I think its really boring looking and has zero road presence.....thats why I bought a Leon in the first place!

Likewise!

I don't really know what it is... they are just too plain for my liking I guess! Even in the GTI format!

They can make the track as wet as they want and play on that - we all know who really wins out of the M135i and the GTI :)

JohnNW

Can see the attraction of the 3 litre straight six in the M135, just can't see the attraction of what it's wrapped up in. The 1 series, along with the X1, is BMW's worst designed car and no matter how big the discount I wouldn't be tempted, but each to their own. It would be a dull old world if we all liked the same thing!

On the other hand, the 235i looks good, but discounts smaller as it's only just been introduced or a second hand M3.