Gone to the dark side maybe?

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
So after selling on the Cupra last year I have been without a car. Finally decided i want one again but there is nothing out there that comes close to the cupra, since it was running stage 2+, and none for sale with the BTCC kit.

I feel i have reached what may be considered a mutual agreement in terms of performance and comfort. I know it aint SEAT but still VAG and the first one I have ever owned.

Thrashed out a great deal today and got given an extra years warranty, two free services and a free MOT ;)

Plans are to keep her stock as I will be trading up in three years time any way.

Scuse the crappy phone pics but I only collect her on Saturday.

Approval and criticism graciously accepted :whistle:

Last edited:

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
2.0tfsi k03 mate??

That would be right. 200HP and believe me it aint lazy :D Apart from that, it is just all the small touches they have added that makes it feel so nice to be in. Storage all over the place, arm rest, seats are comfy as hell, sound system is very impressive and possibly the hugest boot I have ever seen on a sedan lol. I could fit 10 dead bodies in there easily :whistle:

Last edited:

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
Maaaaattteee! Text more some more pics when you get her.

Staying standard............HAHA I give it two weeks

Will do buddy. Geez, every one is expecting me to mod it lol. Maybe just a cheeky stage 1 map ;)

That's not an A45 AMG!!! :confused:

I know mate! Still want one and will get one in a few years time. Just need to save my NCD and more of a deposit ;)
Merc were quoting horrendous interest rates when i got my quote from them :censored: [:@]

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.