Goldie's LCR 'S6AT R',Revo Stage 2, Forge,Weitec,Quaife LSD...

Asha

Jun 3, 2013
Redditch
I think it's a common thing to go. You can pick up a replacement unit off someone breaking an LCR. Seal_LCR might have one.
Great car mate, I'm hoping to get my black LCR somewhere near this shiny. Awesome RR mate

goldie74

goldie74
Jan 1, 2013
Oxfordshire
I think it's a common thing to go. You can pick up a replacement unit off someone breaking an LCR. Seal_LCR might have one.
Great car mate, I'm hoping to get my black LCR somewhere near this shiny. Awesome RR mate

Cheers mate :D
Will start looking for a replacement as it keeps bugging me every time i look at it !

L14M H

Dec 7, 2013
Just seen you RR thread mate will definitely be keeping my eye on it,Car looks great :D

Cheers mate. Will have a few bits done to it soon. Mainly just keeping it clean and well looked after, oh and enjoying it of course. :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

goldie74

goldie74
Jan 1, 2013
Oxfordshire
Changed the cabin filter today (easy 5 min job).Not sure if it makes much difference but the old one was pretty dirty and full of crap so maybe it will make the climate control work better ???

Old one

Also gave it another quick clean

Gonna give it a full service next week,Also gotta get some new numberplates made up after a local Policeman advised me that if he saw me again and the letters/numbers weren't properly spaced then he would be having more serious words with me lol !!

Last edited:

DuamoLCR

Mar 23, 2013
Brackley
Must stope reading your RR get very jelous! Well have to go for a pint as your only down the road

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

betty_swollox

Richie
Feb 15, 2011
Washington
Changed the cabin filter today (easy 5 min job).Not sure if it makes much difference but the old one was pretty dirty and full of crap so maybe it will make the climate control work better ???

Old one

Also gave it another quick clean

Gonna give it a full service next week,Also gotta get some new numberplates made up after a local Policeman advised me that if he saw me again and the letters/numbers weren't properly spaced then he would be having more serious words with me lol !!

Mate that looks so nice. Always had a soft spot for the MK1 leon cupra!!!

goldie74

goldie74
Jan 1, 2013
Oxfordshire
Must stope reading your RR get very jelous! Well have to go for a pint as your only down the road

Hey mate i'd be up for that !,
You fancy going to GTI Springfest at Santapod in April,Was thinking of entering the show and shine ???

DuamoLCR

Mar 23, 2013
Brackley
Hey mate i'd be up for that !,

You fancy going to GTI Springfest at Santapod in April,Was thinking of entering the show and shine ???

Sound good . my second free time sponge (child) is due middle of march so will see if I can get out

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Such a sexy ass LCR this! Would love to see this at a show this season.

goldie74

goldie74
Jan 1, 2013
Oxfordshire
Gave it a service this morning but what with it being pretty low i couldn't get it on the ramp to change the oil lol !,
Luckily my local garage has a pit which made life a lot easier !!.Also found that the dipstick sleeve had snapped so replaced that too,

goldie74

goldie74
Jan 1, 2013
Oxfordshire
That's well handy!! Is the dip stick a PITA to change?

Hey mate,No but it does help if your under the car as you can just push it upwards and then it just comes straight off,Then just push the new one on from the engine bay,also you've gotta undo a couple of bolts so you can clip it in :)

J@mes W

Stage 1 Revo'd LCR
Jun 28, 2009
Colchester
Awesome car buddy, not sure how I managed to miss this one. Love the attention to detail, really is a credit to you. :)

tony_burrin

Jul 23, 2012
rutland for now
Hello mate your car gets better and better ever time i read glad ive seen this one in the flesh well have to meet up again soon

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.