Back again

James R.

Aug 8, 2012
Newcastle
Hello its been awhile since i have posted on here because i sold my LCR, basically im thinking of buying one again. Ive seen one I'm interested in and he says he comes on here. His licence plate is DJ05MAT its a grey lcr hes selling, just wondering if anyone can vouch for the guy and say the cars genuine .

Cheers

j976rna

Nov 15, 2011
Ive seen it on ebay,it looks a very nice example,he is on here,you cant go far wrong with that car, its got all the right mods,and its enthusiast owned,
I'd rather buy that,than a standard one,as you will soon want to up the power, this ones all been done,and will save you a lot of time and money in the long run

Dyscontinued

Apr 15, 2007
Leeds
Out of interest what's making you come back? I keep toying with the idea of moving on from mine but have so far not had the courage to do it as I think I'll just regret it.

MATTCR

FR
Mar 6, 2007
UK
Been back twice myself. Sold the 2 nicest cars i've had and I came back again in an MK2. Just gotta love the Leon's.

ben450

Feb 17, 2012
London
Good to hear your thinking of coming back mate. Id never sell mine. Might get another car to use later on but the R will def be staying. Keep us posted if you for the grey one.

James R.

Aug 8, 2012
Newcastle
Grey one doesn't look like its a go, anyone know anyone selling a minter.?

Reason i came back is because i miss the car haha had a vxr since aswell

googujube

LCR225
Jan 1, 2013
York
Just been looking at that. Seems a nice example and platinum grey is the best colour.

Cant vouch for him but with all the mods it has the guy has obviously loved the thing and therefore is highly likely to have taken care of it.

Id be thinking about putting some uprated rods in it myself though...

Last edited:

j976rna

Nov 15, 2011
It's not essential to have a bigger intercooler on stage 2, i sold my stAge 2 cupra r for an e46 m3, the m3 was too slow for me,and nothing could touch the leon for price and performance,so i bought another stage 2 but in platinum grey ( best colour by far)

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.