Cupra detail

MjrSharpe

Astra VXR
Jun 18, 2012
Northern Ireland
Hi all. I spent a fair bit of time giving my Ibiza a really good wax and detail today. I used two coats of dodo juice supernatural for the paint, and chemical guys trim Shine for the plastics and rubber. I also did the inside, wheels and glass etc. What you think ?
gypyqe2y.jpg
uba9y7ad.jpg
hyjuguba.jpg
zuhyquzu.jpg

Sent from my ST26i using Tapatalk

DiscoStu88

Sep 24, 2013
Blackpool
Wow nice job!

Need to do mine soon- might try some of that dodo juice as I've run out of wax. I take it its good on light coloured cars too?

MjrSharpe

Astra VXR
Jun 18, 2012
Northern Ireland
Wow nice job!

Need to do mine soon- might try some of that dodo juice as I've run out of wax. I take it its good on light coloured cars too?

Thank you :) yeah the supernatural is great on all colours. It's actually my dad's who has a white car and my last Ibiza was white too. I think a layer of poorboys black hole / white diamond beforehand is also good.
Footrest was from eBay, type Ibiza footrest and it's thr first one.

Sent from my ST26i using Tapatalk

MjrSharpe

Astra VXR
Jun 18, 2012
Northern Ireland
Thank you to everyone for the really nice comments. Next thing I have planned is new wheels. I'm going for the ones that were on the red cupra on top gear the other day. Can't wait :)

MjrSharpe

Astra VXR
Jun 18, 2012
Northern Ireland
I can't get a pic of them because they're in the pdf accessory book but they're anthracite with a polished silver front with five spoked which are sort of v shaped.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.