NV Motorsport - Birmingham

Jun 24, 2011
Sheffield
Hi,

Been in contact with these about DPF delete and remap. They have done quite a few PD170 cars so seem to know what they are doing. They offered me dpf delete/remap for £425 and if my mate comes too with his BMW 120d they offered us both dpf delete/remap for £750 total. This is a decent discount having it done for £375 each, I'm now wondering if I could get some interest on here what price they might do for more people to go there. Would anyone be interested?

Rik

Alzak

Aug 10, 2010
Never heard about them on this forum ... this should tell You something do DPF delete with reputable tuner with proven history.

Cheap for a reason ...

Last edited:

Deleted member 74601

As above, if they're cheaper than anywhere else, they're cheap for a reason. It's not a name I've heard mentioned on here before.

You could possibly take a look at the Briskoda website to see if anyone over there has heard of them if no one here has.

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Anybody can claim they have done lots of them

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
If i were you i'd do my own research on the company first, visit some other forum websites for reviews (if there is any), the best publicity is word of mouth recommendations, of which there is a lot for the big companies! Not to say that NV motorsport would do a bad job, they may just be undiscovered because no one moves away from the big names.

They seem to do a lot with BMW's anyway. http://www.babybmw.net/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=40553&sid=8f4a9446a4cad60fb10332466ddda702

rackha

May 30, 2007
west midlands
Hi,

Been in contact with these about DPF delete and remap. They have done quite a few PD170 cars so seem to know what they are doing. They offered me dpf delete/remap for £425 and if my mate comes too with his BMW 120d they offered us both dpf delete/remap for £750 total. This is a decent discount having it done for £375 each, I'm now wondering if I could get some interest on here what price they might do for more people to go there. Would anyone be interested?

Rik
hello mate i thinking of taking my car to these guys for a dpf delete and remap, are they any good

manopener

Be careful with the DPF delete as the new MOT legislation means it still needs to at least appear as if it was in place on cars which had it fitted from the factory.

tommy12

Apr 13, 2013
Maybe do some research on them mab is well into his 306 gti6 s and is very well known on the 306 gti6 forum. He had a stunning supercharged one !

tommy12

Apr 13, 2013
If your happy with the price why not just use them ! Just because there not heard of on this forum doesn't mean don't use them, as said there on other forums and do have a very good reputation!!

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
K-Tune are the masters of the PD170, Jamie who runs it ONLY tunes the PD170, he doesnt touch anything else

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.