My leon 2.0t

F3ADM

Nov 25, 2013
North west
Thought i'd add a few pics of my car how it is so far.

Candy white 2.0t Leon
Rear end facelift
Cupra R back end
Cupra front bumper
Btcc side skirts
Full cupra interior
Piper cat back 3" exhaust w/ 4" tips
H7r hid kit
LED number plate and side light bulbs
Interior facelift climate control and rcd310 2013 model upgrade
TTrs 19" alloys
Rs4 red coil pack
Heko wind deflectors
Gloss black grill
Gloss black mirrors
Gloss black pillars
Drilled and grooved gold discs
TripleR front splitter

Soon to have -

Forge twintake
Apr stage 2
Downpipe w/ sports cat
Eibach sport lines
Forge twintercooler

6upebynu.jpg

2a9ezude.jpg

zysymeny.jpg

jyhuqa3y.jpg

uqequqam.jpg

u8ybavap.jpg

jyhasepu.jpg

Last edited:

F3ADM

Nov 25, 2013
North west
Sounds nice with the cat back, very loud!
Also fitted forge recirculating dump valve and blow off spacer, ordered the forge twin take, should be here Monday! Hopefully not too hard to fit

Nov 27, 2011
the Wirral
yeah very nice car brudda.

those tail pipes are huge though. stick out a fair bit.

not taking away from the car though. its the way i want to go with mine. cupra r rear end. btcc side skirts a tripple r fromt splitter.

with yours being white with the white side skirts would you paint the front splitter white too? so it looks part of a oem body kit.

F3ADM

Nov 25, 2013
North west
Very nice mate, always wanted a facelift tailgate but heard they are a pain to change over.

Yeah not the easiest thing to do, but completes the back end, if you find a tailgate cheap enough and it the right colour its worth it!

yeah very nice car brudda.

those tail pipes are huge though. stick out a fair bit.

not taking away from the car though. its the way i want to go with mine. cupra r rear end. btcc side skirts a tripple r fromt splitter.

with yours being white with the white side skirts would you paint the front splitter white too? so it looks part of a oem body kit.

They look like they stick out a lot in the photos but they're just right for the diffuser, the genuine R exhaust was too small and had a huge suitcase silenecer.
The black splitter complements the black mirrors, black grill, black spoiler and black rear diffuser. So it still retains an OEM look.

Here is a better photo of the splitter
y5uduvy7.jpg

Last edited:

gunnergibson

Dec 27, 2010
North West
Nice..Great colour, and some nice mods, I like.

IMO the wheels and the tailpipe loose a few marks, other than that, looking well..

To gain some marks facelift your rear end and opt for tick rear lights, add some lowering springs, and change the front brakes.. followed by adding an FR badge

Peter 87

Aug 23, 2011
Really nice got same alloys but gloss black really suit the leon especially when lowered

Last edited:

F3ADM

Nov 25, 2013
North west
Fancied some different alloys, everyone normally goes for the BBS ch or rota grids. Back end is already facelifted too, got the tailgate from a cupra, and rear bumper and diffuser and black spolier from a cupra R, might de badge the back.
Don't fancy the led lights don't think they're worth the ££ :)

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise